1.10

POV Jisung

"My gaze wandered over his body and I grinned. "Have you come in your pants again?", I asked with a grin, and his cheeks turned red as he nodded slightly."

After the unbelievably good blowjob I had given mister Lee, I had to breathe a sigh of relief, but shortly afterwards I was already a little disgusted by the feeling in my pants. Since I had come in my pants from sheer lust, they were now sticking to me and if that had been the only problem I would have been really happy, but still going and sitting down again had really not been funny. " It's sticky, isn't it?" Mister Lee looked at me briefly from the side before he had to look at the streets again as he drove out of the car park where we had just parked all the time. "Yes, it sticks a lot..." I continued to look at him. This fascination I felt towards him was incredible. I tried to store his face in my memory in case I never got to see it again or if this was all a dream here. "Where do you live?" he asked me, which made me blush. We had left without me even telling him where he needed to go!

"To the *...* that's where you have to go, Mister Lee," I spoke quietly, and he just nodded briefly. "That's quite a distance from the city centre..." paused for a moment, which is why I started talking. "I know, sir, it's just that I don't have the money to move near the city and university..." There was silence. "Well, you have it now. What are you studying now, Jisung?" He looked at me with interest. "I am studying music, sir." I smiled at him as I just loved talking about music. "You want to do something with music?" I nodded curtly. "Yes sir, my dream is to write songs when I grow up." He seemed to like the answer as he nodded in satisfaction. "I also wanted to study music once, but had left it, as I prefer dancing and that as a hobby of course. Here in Korea, a lot is demanded of you for this kind of job. That was also the reason why I started this company instead of going into the music industry." I was amazed. He had the same interests as me! "You wanted to be a dancer? I didn't know that..." He gave a short laugh. "You're the only one who knows that, too."

The rest of the ride had been very quiet after that, as we were both lost in thought. I looked outside. It was crazy how much Seoul changed as soon as you left the city centre. It became greener, there were more trees around and there were colourful flowers everywhere, shining in the sunlight. I couldn't help smiling when I thought about how beautiful it looked in my parents' garden and how good all those flowers had smelled together. I was amazed when we arrived at my house. Was the city centre not as far away as I thought? "Tomorrow at noon, my assistant will pick you up here to take you and your things to the new flat. He will also make all the other arrangements..." He looked at me and leaned over. I was already preparing to kiss him when he just opened the door and unbuckled me. "See you tomorrow." He laughed softly as I could feel the heat on my face. I cheek had turned red. "See you tomorrow, Mr Lee." I got out, bowed once more, closed the door and walked quickly towards my flat. It was only when I went into the building that Mister Lee drove away. He had waited to make sure I really arrived home. I grinned to myself and ran up the stairs like a girl in love before I arrived at the door of my flat. I looked in my bag for my key, found it quite quickly and unlocked the door, where Jackson was already coming towards me. "Oh Jisung! There you are at last. We've been waiting for you." "I'm sorry Hyung. I lost track of time." I joined him in the flat and closed the door before undressing. "Oh come on, no problem. Food is in the kitchen if you haven't eaten yet." I nodded. "Thank you very much, but I've already eaten. I think I'll take it to work tomorrow, though." Jackson nodded once briefly, smiling at me again, before he too walked over to his friend and sat down on the sofa. Would I ever have a relationship like those two? I quickly shook off that thought and headed to my room, where I plugged my phone into the power and looked around. "What should I take?" My room was small, yet full of stuff, like notepads, pictures and all that meant a lot to me.

I nodded once briefly to myself before I began to carefully detach the pictures from my wall and put them in a cardboard box along with other things. I closed the box and took the tape with which I taped it shut and pushed it aside. Packing was really exhausting, and moving was even more so. I stood up again and grabbed a new box, dropping my bag. "Damn!" I immediately bent down to put it back in when I realised I had lost my wallet. "No please don't!" I immediately looked for it, but couldn't find it. I thought. Where could I have forgotten it? In the car... Oh no, I really had left my wallet in Mister Lee's car. What would he think if he saw my ID?! I looked terrible on it! I quickly put everything back in my bag and continued to put my things in the box in front of me. Then I looked around. My room was already almost empty, and I sighed loudly. I really didn't have much, and what I had was still from when I lived at home. So after this long day, I finally lay down in bed and closed my eyes. Maybe I was dreaming about this evening....

--------------------