1.7

POV Jisung

"Now, about your contract."

I was still quite out of breath after that unbelievably great moment, but I quickly regained my composure and sat down at the desk with Mister Lee. Immediately we made eye contact and I had to be honest, his eyes were what had always fascinated me about him and to be able to see it in reality now drove me crazy, which is why I unconsciously bit my lip and looked at him. "You know roughly what your job is about now, right?", I nodded immediately "Answer in complete sentences Jisung", "Yes I do S-Sir eh I mean Daddy", Mister Lee nodded happily. "Your job will include some other things like accompanying me to business dinners, standing next to me in press photos etc... But you will also have benefits like 'salary' access to my money and cars if you can drive, and you will be provided a flat that is close to the building." "OK, Daddy, I get it." He straightened up a little. "If after all that you still agree, you must also be aware that you can't have anyone other than your sex partner nor can you talk about it here with anyone." "I won't, I promise," he nodded contentedly, "Then welcome to Lees Entertainment," he took something out of a drawer attached to his desk, but I couldn't make out exactly what it was. However, as he placed the paper on the desk, I read through what was written there. Which was difficult because it was upside down. When he turned it over, I could finally read it. 'Contract' Did I have to sign that?

"It says here again everything you can expect and that you agree to everything too." He slid the contract in front of me and put a pen down. I was excited, but one thing was clear nonetheless. Before I signed anything here, I would read it over "Master Lee, may I read over the contract?", I asked him and then looked at him. His eyes stared into mine. He wanted me to sign. He didn't want to wait and I could tell. "Of course Jisung. I would need an answer by tomorrow though," "OK Master, I will come back tomorrow." He nodded and stood up, which is why I did. "Tomorrow at noon. Be on time," "Yes Daddy, I will be on time." He smiled at me and walked me to his office door. "See you tomorrow" he spoke before I walked out the door. "See you tomorrow Mister Lee" Knowing that I wasn't complying with his request just then, I looked at him and then to the side to let him know that someone was standing there and he nodded immediately. He looked at me one last time before closing the door and leaving me standing here alone.

As I made my way to my home, I thought about what had happened. Had I, Han Jisung, really given that handsome multi-millionaire Lee Minho a blow job? Yes I had and damn it. The more I thought about it, the hornier I got again. I heaved a sigh of relief. What the hell had I been thinking? I looked around. My tram wouldn't be here for another hour, and I had to pass the time somehow now. I really had to say, Seoul was beautiful and the city centre in particular was hard to beat with its bright and vibrant colours. "Hmm." After a moment's thought, I came up with the idea that yes, I could spend the rest of my time in Yeouido Hangang Park, enjoying the beautiful nature of Korea. Resolutely, I packed the contract Mister Lee had given me into my small bag. I started walking towards the park, but before I could cross to the other side of the road to continue towards the park, I was stopped and when I turned around, I saw Mister Lee standing behind me with his hand around my arm. "Jisung, I'd still give you a ride home if that's not a problem for you." I looked at him completely perplexed, not knowing what to say now, "I-I would be very grateful if you would take me home, Mister Lee." I bowed briefly to reinforce my gratitude again, "You could express your gratitude by walking me to dinner. I still wanted to have dinner at Jungsik Seoul, and it would be very boring there alone." I had to swallow. The restaurant was known to be very exquisite and expensive. "I'm sorry, Mister Lee, but I can't afford such a meal... Nevertheless, thank you very much for the invitation, but unfortunately I have to decline..." I looked him in the eye and bowed slightly again. His domineering air made my legs go weak, and I compulsively tried to pull myself together. "You won't pay, either. Dinner's on me, of course." A smile formed on his lips and he released his hand. "Follow me," he said some more, before heading back in the direction of Lee Tower, probably to fetch his car. I gulped and jogged after him as he walked quite fast. I was nervous. I'd never been out for an expensive, fancy dinner before, and then with Mister Lee. Was I dreaming, or was I already dead?

I saw Mister Lee walking towards a shiny black Audi. I couldn't tell exactly what class it was, but the car looked very expensive, which only made me more nervous. What if I broke the car or made it dirty? I could never pay that off in my life. I was brought out of my thoughts by Mister Lee's voice and flinched a little when he said my name. "Jisung don't dream. Go on, get in the car. I'll only bite if that's what you want." He grinned mischievously at me and opened the passenger door. No sooner had he opened the door than he gestured for me to sit down, which I did without further ado. "Thank you very much," I spoke quietly, and he just nodded in agreement before closing the door and getting in on the driver's side.

-
🌒