Chapter 4

Justin pov

Football practice wasn't okay it was tiring but I don't have a choice because am the captain of the Bulldog. Madison always trying to filrt with me was making me sick.

Coach Joseph gave us 5 minutes for break then Madison came to me saying "hello handsome" as usual I ignored her but she continued talking until she said she slapped Bella, immediately anger filled my blood

"what did you say". Madison voice wasn't stable again because my eyes has turned dark unlike my green forest eyes. Madison said she slapped Bella, immediately I held her neck telling her never to lay her hands on Bella because am the only one who can. "You can bully her, use her for anything but never lay your hands on her again, have I made myself clear" I shouted. Immediately she nods before I release my grip from her neck.

Madison quickly ran away from the football field. I already knew she was going home thinking I'll come and beg her to stay but that's never going to happen, begging people only make you look like a fool and weak in their eyes.

After 5 minutes, practice continued i was already getting tired but I'll never show it not to make me look pathetic rule no 5 my dad taught me.

The satisfaction of me playing with Bella was all gone. I needed to do more but I knew she must have gone home then I was getting frustrated because my toy wasn't here again. Out of anger I walked out in the middle of our practice and I knew that no one dares to question my decision not even coach Joseph.

Just taking a quick walk round the school to cool my head off then I bumb into the person I've always wanted to see then i smirked and said "well, well, well, who do we have there"

Please like and comment😊
Sorry for the short chapters it will get better soon