Chapter 16

Bella pov

As Justin held my neck i was so scared he looks so different but when he started laughing he looks so much dangerous, I was so scared I've never been scared in my life before like this.

I tried to explain that I was lost and ended here but at the same time he was somehow right I shouldn't have touch someone else thing when the person hate me and he's my bully. I should have listened to my mind but I didn't now see where my curiosity has ended me.

I couldn't breath not again I don't want to fall unconscious again not that I won't but not in Justin house anything can happen , and that even increased my fear the more .

As I was at the end of giving up Maybe this was my fate then Justin released his hand from my neck . Immediately I took in air and I started coughing as I decided to run for my dear life.

I tooy my bag that was on the floor as I was about to get out of this hell I took one Last look at Justin and he looked shocked like he didn't know what he did.

But I didn't give a shit he almost killed me as I was about to leave then I heard something that was beyond shocking. Justin cried.

I just stood there frozen I couldn't believe my ears Justin cry, he was so full of his self that's what I thought all this year's but deep down he was weak. Then I looked back he was sitting on the floor with his hands on his ear and saying that I didn't grab but when I took a step back then i heard him Loud and clear "I can't be like him"that all he said  but to my shock he kept repeating the same statement over and over again and the most shocking of all is that he was crying I heard never seen Justin cry or look this weak.

I wanted to get out of here but at the same time I don't want to leave him alone all by himself, ahhh I hate when am nice. So I walked towards him and then he looked at me and said so weakly God I've never seen him like this so helpless "I don't want to be like him I can't" with tears in his eyes. He kept repeating it. Who was that, that he doesn't want to become and made him so helpless. I wanted to ask but then I couldn't I don't think he'll want to talk about him.

So I moved closer to Justin but then he said with tears in his eyes "Bella, " first time he said my name calmly without being angry or irritated.

"Bella, I don't want to be like him I made a promise I can't be like him he's a monster. He took everything from me , he took my source of joy and worst of all he wants me to be like him I don't want to be like him but I don't have a choice if not am doomed".

I was shocked who was that he was so cruel how could he do this to this teenage boy, does his parents know about it. I looked at Justin and he was like a child crying as if he needed comfort and looked like he has lost something that was precious to him.

I was so heart broken that I didn't know when I started crying.

As I was about to touch Justin, then he looked at me and immediately I shifted back then he shouted "get out, get the fuck away from me".

"I don't want to be like you, why can't you just get that in your head. I just want to leave a normal life like a teenage boy is it hard to ask for that why can't , you don't own me , you've chosen what you want to do with your life, why can't I choose mine, you are a monster."

I was beyond shocked that I don't know what to say again because he thought I was the person. So Justin is really suffering. The signs were there, he never smile, always angry and he doesn't have any friends or even talk to someone he is really going through a lot and he pretends as if he's strong and nothing happened he is indeed strong.

Then immediately I moved towards him and hugged him not caring if he was going to push me but am not letting him go even if am scared of him and my action but right now I don't anymore.