Chapter 46

Marcel pov

It's time for the fun to happen. I heard Justin father said

"Leonardo remember what I told you when I said if I ever find out that this two are still mingling with you."

Justin looked pale like he had seen a ghost.

"That's what is going to happen. First round will be the girl, It's turn by turn. Grab a chair and enjoy the show."

"You know Bella you are a pretty girl that men will die for and you haven't being touched before."

"My men are really hungry and I think you'll be able to satisfy their desire."

I was shocked I looked at Bella who was scared.

"It's time for the fun to begin." He said

With that, five guys stood in front of Bella.

They started ripping her clothes.

As Bella scream was everywhere.

"Get away from me" she shouted

I tried to help her but my hands where tied and two other guards held me.

"Help me."

"No no no."

"Justin," she screamed.

I look at Justin who just stood there glue to the ground doing nothing as tears where falling from his eyes.

Is he kidding me right now..

"Justin do something."

But he looked helpless..

"Are you serious you'll watch her get rape...?

Justin pov

I was too shock to do anything as I watched as my dad's men started to tear Bella's cloth.

But then I heard Marcel voice , I don't know what entered me as I grabbed the gun from my father's hand and shot all 5 of them living them dead in their own blood.

Then there was a scream from Bella, the dead bodies where on top of her as I ran towards her.

She was crying as she used her hands ti cover her body. Then I removed my t-shirt and gave it to her as she quickly wore it.

I quickly untie her as she hugged me.

I carried her in my hands as I went to untie Marcel too.

I looked towards my father and I could see the anger in his eyes.

Marcel and Hazel where right it's time for me to take action now.

Then my father stood up from his chair as he glare at me with much hatred.

"Leonardo you have 3 seconds to come here if not I won't care if you are my son or not I'll kill you with this trash you call friends.

1

I could feel my breath shaking already.

2.

Now my body was already shaking .

3

My dad finally said as he let out a dark chuckle.

"You just signed your death wish."

With that my dad's men where surrounding us with their gun pointing as us.

Bella held me tight and I could see the fear in Marcel eyes.

"You choose your friends over your family, this is one reason you'll end up like your mother."

Anger filled me at the mention of my mother.