Chapter 23

As i drove to my mom's grave, I sat beside it.

"Mom for the first time I had so much fun in more than six years after your death.

I Know no one can replace you in my heart but i felt Loved and cared for, it was like I had a mother in my life again.

I really wish you where here no matter how I told you that you shouldn't have married that monster but you always say if I didn't I wouldn't have given birth to you

I started to crying, letting the tears flow.

I really miss you to be frank I felt jealous of Bella, the way her mom was to her I really wanted it but you are no more again and you took part of me away but today it was like your presence was there.

I wish you where here to play with me like the old times.

Then you where always by my side until I fall asleep with no nightmares, I wish you where here.

But now I can't even sleep without having the nightmares of what happened that night and I can't help but blame myself. If I had been stronger then non of this would have happened.

If I didn't drag you into it even when I knew the consequences of what will happen but you did it for me and now look at where you ended up.

Am really sorry, I knew if you where here you'll always say it was never my fault but I can't no matter how I try to convince myself that it wasn't my fault that you are not here again I just can't find it in me.

Am really sorry, in a few months I'll turn 18 and you know what that means.

No matter how I still want to be 17 I know I can't be the same age mom what will I do. I said as more tears rush down my cheeks.

I feel so worthless without you and lost its like I don't have any direction of where am going.

I miss you so much, I should have died with you, because I feel nothing without you.

And you took that part of me with you except today that I felt like the old times even if I know it can't be like when you're with me but I was happy.

I laughed after a long time and even learnt how to cook fried rice and chicken. I laughed when I remembered the memory of me and Bella's mom in the kitchen.

Today, I felt free than ever and I'll always love you no matter who and what made me happy you'll always be and forever be the first In my heart.

And I don't think I'll ever forget that night and I'll always blame myself. I love you mom always know that I'll always love you with all my heart.

As I said that I stood up and looked at my mom's grave before I went out of the graveyard while cleaning my eyes with the back of my hands.

As I went to my car and made my way home and I looked at the food beside me before I smiled again.

Unknown pov

Unknown 1: how's he doing

Unknown 2:he's doing well

Unknown 1:give me in detail right now (a voice that was so intimidating)

Unknown 2: he's doing well both in academic and the football but there one problem he's been distracted for a while now. He looks happy and sometimes smile and I can't really detect it and he's been going out lately.

Unknown 1: And whose that

Unknown 2: Sir I don't know but all I know is that it's a girl but I don't know who she is.