chapter 21

Bella's pov

As I walked home my heart was beating so fast because of what I just did to Justin. I couldn't help to smile.

As I reached home I quickly did all I had to do because I had a feeling that Justin will come this Time.

As I waited for a little while I had the dodgers bell and I wasted no time to jump off the couch and ran towards the door.

I breath in and out before i opened the door and I was so excited that it was Justin that was at the door.

I was just happy that I forgot to let Justin come in

"Will you allow me to come in" Justin said.

And I quickly snapped out "ohhh yeah you can come in". I quickly opened the door wider to let him in .

As Justin came in I was so nervous as lead him to the sitting room. As Justin sat on the couch I said nervously "I ..... I'll go get my book for the project so that we can start".

I quickly ran upstairs to my bedroom and brought my book and went down quickly and sat down far away from Justin.

As I put my book on the table and opened it.

"So will first talk about how the mafia's was originated". According to my research the Mafia was established in the 18th century

"You made mistake it was the 19th century". Justin said and I quickly looked at him.

I brought my book and opened to where I had written some information about the mafia's.

"I think that it's 18th century" then Justin came closer to me and my breath inched a little.

"I know a lot about mafia's it's the 19th century".

I couldn't concentrate because Justin smells like chocolate and I couldn't just concentrate on what's he's saying.

Then he took my pencil in my hand and cleaned the 18th century to 19th century.

I just nodded and said a thanks. "So Justin what do you think about mafia's..?

"All I know is that they are dangerous and their heart is very dark and they are emotionless."

"Do they fall in love? I asked out of the blue.

"No they don't, didn't you hear when I said the are emotionless."

"But I think some have hearts".

"No they don't, their heart is full of darkness, they don't love they only look for those that will bear them children that's all that matters even the person they call wife they don't care."

"They are heartless and all they care about is their drugs, empire and nothing more."

I was shocked when I heard all this from Justin because he looked serious. It was as if he knew a lot about this mafia thing.

"Ohh I never knew mafia's are this dangerous I thought they fall in love".

As Justin wanted to reply to what I said we heard the front door open and our attention was diverted to the door.

It was my mom ohh no

"Bella how was......

"Who the hell is this and why are you two close to each other?

"Mom, why are you here" I said

"Ohhh, so you didn't want me here and who the hell is this".

Justin quickly stood up "good evening Mrs Vincenzo".