Chapter 13

Bella's pov

I closed my eyes waiting for my death to call but to my surprise nothing came or happened then i slowly opened my eyes, i saw Justin holding my sweater with an expression on his face I couldn't read. Not wasting anytime I quickly wrapped my hands around his neck holding him so tight Incase if he pushes me again.

Because I was scared I failed to notice how stive and shock Justin was, before I knew it he pulled my hands away from him hashly but I couldn't leave him Incase he decides to push me again so I wrapped my hands around his waist. My action even took me by surprise, don't know where's all these courage came from. I was even shocked by my own action.

Justin pov

As I was counting I saw how Bella became scared of her having the thought that she had to jump or I'll push her. I couldn't comprehend if I was sad or not, because looking at the sea brought me one memory , the one I don't what to remember.

The truth is am hydrophobic due to an accident caused by the man am afraid of but I never told anyone. I just wanted to feel satisfaction but it wasn't coming at all even having the thought of pushing her wasn't here, I was neither happy or sad I couldn't even understand my own emotions again.

Hearing how she was pleading I just felt empty. I shouldn't have gone to mom's grave if I knew that I would see Bella and if my father knew..... Ahhhhhhh my mind is so messed up. So I just started counting until I reached 5, I carried her on the rail and pushed her.

I was shocked by Bella's action by wrapping her hands around my neck i just stood there like a statue, my mind went blank immediately. I knew she was scared but i didn't know that this was the action she was going to take.

Immediately getting her hands away from me, trying hard to act tough even if i knew this was not the right time. As i was about to say something i became more shocked when she wrapped her hands around my waist. I just stood there like a pole, I wasn't thinking straight again but immediately my thoughts were interrupted "what if he caught me, you know the consequences". I could feel my own fear I couldn't take that risk I'll be dead if he sees me so I removed her hands hashly from my waist. Then i saw how her eyes widened, she didn't even know what she did.

Getting down from the rail I murmured "I'm sorry" i didn't look over him. I just stood there with my head down I couldn't look at Justin in the eyes not that I have ever done it. I wonder what he will do to me after I touched him, before I knew it Justin just started waly away from where I stood.

Sighing, at least he let me off the hook today. Immediately I carried my two legs and started walking the opposite direction before i turned around looking at the direction Justin took I could only see his back before I mummered " something doesn't seems right".

I was too shocked to listen to what Bella was saying, I need to get out of here right  couldn't be here at all. I didn't allow her to finish what she was saying I just walked away not bothering to turn around, I just continued walking wherever my legs took me. I walked until i reached the beach.

Why was I here, I couldn't be here looking at the water flowing just brought me bad memories . Staring at the water and all I could hear was the dearest person I once had screaming in my head.

Bella's pov

As I walked home alone the only thing that appeared in my mind was Justin face the way he looked was so much different. And I noticed the way he tensed when I held him around his waist after sometime. It looked like he remembered something that made him tense.

Ahhh  I shouted while reaching to my hair I shouldn't be concerned I should be ready for what he will do to me tomorrow because one thing I know was that he wouldn't leave me off the hook tomorrow.

As I reached home mom wasn't back from work and dad as usual was already out of the country for a business trip so i immediately went upstairs, took my bath and put on my favourite anime pijamas before i drifted off to sleep not before I picture the face of Justin once more before I finally drifted away.