Chapter 31

Justin pov

I feel lonely now, Marcel has finally decided to leave me alone I should be happy, I should be happy that he's save but I wasn't.

I feel empty and i couldn't help but scream, I felt like crying, i should be happy but I wasn't.

I feel alone, alone the way I felt when my mother died.

The feeling of emptiness Is back and I held my chest so tight.

I drove home as I made my way to the piano room.

I knew it's been long I have ever played but right now I needed it . This waa once my source of joy but nowi don't even know what it is again.

Because it brings bad memories which I don't want to remember.

I sat on the chair looking at the piano and i looked at the writing that I placed "I love you mom".

I felt wrecked I just looked at it as tears started falling down my eyes.

The feeling of loneliness, it felt like there was big hole on my heart that wouldn't close when I already thought I had found happiness, when the hole In my cheat was already closing, when I thought everything will be fine but it isn't.

I looked at the piano as I placed my hands on the keyboard.

I don't know the confident I felt to play it like I normally do when I was young as I took a deep breath before I started to play and sing along.

Days pass by and my eyes stay dry, and I think that I'm okay.

'Til I find myself in conversation, fading away

The way you smile, the way you walk

The time you took to teach me all that you had taught

Tell me, how am I supposed to move on?

These days I'm becoming everything that I hate

Wishing you were around but now it's too late

My mind is a place that I can't escape your ghost

Sometimes I wish that I could wish it all away

One more rainy day without you

Sometimes I wish that I could see you one more day

One more rainy day

"I feel lonely,  I missed my mom, I missed Marcel , I missed Bella, I missed the way I smiled. I don't feel happy again , I can't socialize with people normally without being scared if am doing the right thing because am been watched by that monster I call father. I just closed my eyes as I continue to play and sing".

Oh, I'm a wreck without you here

Yeah, I'm a wreck since you've been gone

I've tried to put this all behind me

I think I was wrecked all along

Yeah, I'm a wreck

"An wreck , I broken beyond repair, there's nothing or a piece of happiness I have. That Monster has broken me beyond repair and am so scared of Marcel going through that and Bella. Hurting them hurts me more than I have ever felt hurt but there's nothing I can do but keep them safe. I try to tell them but am scared they'll neglect me and look at me with intimidated eyes. Mom what do I do am hopeless without you".

They say that the time will heal it, the pain will go away

But everything, it reminds me of you and it comes in waves