Chapter 36

Justin pov

I woke up with the sound of my alarm, i quickly took my bath and put on a black jean with a black hoodie .

I took my black headset around my neck as i took my car keys making my way outside. I enter my black Benz as I zoom off to school.

Immediately I arrived at school I went straight to the football field but on my way I saw Bella and immediately our eyes meet i quickly removed it.

I went to the field but arriving there, i went to the locker room and i noticed something odd buy what was it.

As i look around my eyes landed on Marcel locker number 16 and it was weird not seeing him .

But i quickly brush it off as i went to the field. But i didn't see Marcel there at all which was weird again.

After an hour of practicing i went and changed back to my morning outfit as i went to the cafeteria to eat.

Immediately i stepped in everywhere became quite then whispers followed.

👥: Ohh my God it's justin pentagon

👥: What is he doing here

👥: He's still handsome as before

👥: He's he really here like now, only seeing him makes my heart flutter.

This will be the first time I'll be eating here, as i went to sit on an empty table immediately all the football teammates came to sit with me and one even brought food for me.

I looked at them with a weird look but all got in return was a smile. As i was about to dig in and eat i saw Marcel walking out of the cafeteria.

Immediately i stood up and followed him

As we were out of the cafeteria I called him and when I saw Marcel he looks like shit he's eyes where red as if he has been crying, he had dark circles under his eyes.

And he's outfit was not like him at all, he wore a greyish jogger pants and a big white top with a sock and pan.

He really look like shit but then i heard him say

"Yes"

Then I said "why didn't you come to practice today"

"Ohh , that I thought couch already told you am quitting football.

When I heard that I felt my heart squeeze and I couldn't help but ask why.

"But why?"

"Because I can't do it again Justin because it makes me feel guilty, i can't stand it again. I think it's best I quit and you said you don't want to have anything to do with me, I should stop bothering you so I won't bother you again at least that's the best I can do.

I guess this is goodbye Justin from now on I'll won't force you to be my best friend again."

With that he left as i just stood there im shock, i can't believe that i just lost my best friend.

This was what i wanted but why do I feel like my heart was crushing into pieces right now.

I wanted to scream the hell out but it was my voice was gone as i watch as Marcel walk away.

After what seems like forever "I thought we were best friend but i never knew you never took me as one but I was just a play toy to you" i laughed at my own madness

"Why does everyone in my life always have to leave me alone, first it was mom and now it's marcel soon it will be Bella.

But then it's also my fault because if i didn't push marcel away non of this would have happened.