Chapter 40

Bella's pov

Immediately after school I decided to go see Marcel in the hospital.

Reaching there I talked to him for a while before he said

"Bella, do you feel happy with you and Justin situation right now?"

I quickly put on a fake smile before I said "I've never been happy."

But then he looked at me before he said "there no need to lie Bella.

"I know you aren't happy at all, I know it wasn't your fault you found out it mistakenly but pushing him away was worst than his childhood.

Justin came to see me this morning and he told me everything I know you are hurt but you are the only one he has.

He didn't tell any girl about his past because he doesn't want people to see him weak and i respect that but after he vent all out instead he needed someone to comfort him you pushed him away"

I looked at Marcel as I was already crying.

"Marcel, am sorry I was just offended that Justin will never see me the same because I like him a lot now he hates me and now that Madison is back I have zero chance."

"Wait did you just say Madison is back?"

"Yes, she was all over him today."

"Bella you better settle what you have with Justin and make things right.

And Justin doesn't hate you at all don't decided things that are not true and as for Madison I have a feeling she's up to nothing good."

"Yes, but how will I settle things with Justin?"

"I can't say that it's up to to you that'll have to think of a way by yourself."

Thanks Marcel,

"Now clean your face because you don't want Justin to see you like this"

I quickly cleaned my face as I hugged Marcel.

"Ouch, don't break my bones as you can see am still in the  hospital" and with that I let out a laugh still hugging him tighter.

But then the door opened wide as Justin entered.

I quickly disengaged from the hug as he looked at me and Marcel then he looked at Marcel before he left the room, he murmured "sorry for intruding".

"Bella this is your chance now".

"But I don't know where he is".

"Just check the roof top his mostly there to calm his head now go".

"Thanks Marcel before hugging him one more time."

I quickly ran to the elevator as I pressed the highest button there. I was tapping my feet and moving back and front.

Immediately the elevator opened I rushed out and went to the roof.

Reaching there I saw Justin back and a cigarette in between his hands.

I walked closer to him.

"Justin....

But I got no reply

"Justin....

"What do you want?"

"Justin I.....

"Don't worry am leaving you can stay".

As he was about to go I hugged him.