Chapter 26

Justin pov

It was already 5pm and we were still in the field.

Two more hours left and I promised Bella that I'll come to her house today.

Time was ticking and I was already getting annoyed I just can't fail my promise.

I immediately announced 2 minutes break and coach wasn't happy but just gave me a look saying "last time for break" and I just nodded.

I went and sat on the bench and Marcel came to sit beside me.

"Marcel, I think it's time to carry out the plan now because I can't wait again". I was already losing my patient already.

"Ok captain."

"Now it's going to be weird for me to just pretend that I fainted". Marcel said

"Just stick to the plan you idiot or you know what will happen" I looked at him with a death glare with made him nodded his head quickly.

After two minutes break was over and we were back on the field then I nodded to Marcel signaled him it's time.

Minutes later Marcel fainted in the middle of game and I couldn't help but smile.

As I rushed towards him checking his pulse and chest if he was breathing.

"Coach I need to take him home" I said and carried Marcel hand around my neck.

"You better also help in pulling yourself up . It's not like am heavy" Marcel said.

"You better shut it because you are the patient here, and people that pass out don't talk."

"Well I'll just spoil the plan and tell coach that you forced me to be part of this because you want to see your girlfriend."

"Say any more world and I swear I'll make you beg and when I say that I mean it and Bella is not my girlfriend."

Idiot I heard Marcel say.

As we were almost at the entrance out of the field we had coach voice.

"Justin why don't your teammate handle Marcel while you stay back because we really need you."

"Coach" I said already pissed but I just swallowed it so that coach will not sense anything fishy.

I need to take full responsibility of whatever happens to my teammates so I'll just take Marcel home.

"Never knew you cared for me so much."

"Shut the hell Marcel" I whispered and "I love you too captain."

"And when did you start caring about your teammates" couch asked.

Seriously coach how could you ask me this , is this how it felt to have a father figure in my life because I never considered that monster as one but as a beast and a killer.

"Ohh God Marcel what do I say."

"I thought you said I should shut the hell up."

"Seriously Marcel are you kidding me."

"Since am a patient that pass out I don't need to talk."

Marcel ...........

This dude wasn't going to help me out here.

"Coach hmmmm you know coach I said using my other hand to rub the back of my head.

Just say because am the most important person In your life and best friend you dumbass.

Am not saying that I said

Then suit yourself.

I had no other options than to say it.