Chapter 24

Justin pov

As I woke up to get ready for school, I was still shivering from the call I received last night.

I went to look for my inhaler and took it, my father was not find out I still have this inhaler because he is going to break one of my bone again and then throw me in the hospital.

I went to the bathroom and took my bath and got dress with my normal black top, black trouser with my black long jacket and black snicker I decided to take a break from boot now.

As I made my way downstairs and I heard my stomach grumbled.

I decided to go to school because I was kidda late but then I remembered the food that Bella mom gave me was still in the car.

I rush to it and took it out and went to the kitchen to warm it .

As I was about to turn it in the pot one of my maid came in "young master let me help you with it".

As she was about to take it from my hand I said no with so much authority that sent her shivering.

I want to do this myself I said. And I saw the confused look in her eyes but she didn't look at me with it because she knew what will happen when they look at me in the eyes.

She just took a bow and left, and I focused on how to warm this food.

I turned the rice and chicken in a pot then I remembered I really don't know how to warm food.

I should have allowed the maid to just do it, I cursed under my breath way to go Justin.

So I just on the gas which took me almost 5 minutes to know it works and which button are used for the burner.

After that I put the pot on the gas not even adding a little water in it.

And after a while smoke filled the kitchen and I ran to the sitting room coughing.

Then my maid came to me "young master are you ok".

I just ignored her and pointed to the kitchen "Go and clean that up" I said.

She immediately nodded and I carried my bag in anger and went out of the house to the car grudge.

Then I remembered that I could have just used the microwave to heat up the food but I wanted to claim am the chef today and I set the kitchen on fire.

As I entered my car and drove to school and rushed to the field.

We had practice and I couldn't concentrate because I Haven't eaten and I was becoming weak to even run after the ball.

Coach Joseph noticed it and stopped the practice and gave us 30 minutes break and everyone rushed to the cafeteria to eat leaving me and coach Joseph alone.

"Justin did you eat breakfast this morning? he asked and I immediately said yes.

"Don't even think of lying to me because you are slower today".

"Fine I didn't eat breakfast today" I said and looked away.

"I'll give you one hour for break" I gave him a confusing look before he continued "When others comes back from break they'll resume back while you are still on break.

"You can't do that Joseph am the captain don't forget that."

"I know that you need a lot of break or do you want me to say two hours."

I immediately said "no"

"So you do as I say" he said. "Don't tell me what to do I'll only do it because I want to not because you told me to do."