Chapter 41

** 2 weeks later **

Bella's pov

Finally today is Friday and we are having sleepover at my house.

I invited everyone both Marcel, Justin and most importantly Hazel.

I wanted to tell Hazel about Justin but he declined saying it was best she doesn't know to protect her and not drag her into his mess because a lot of people are already involved.

Now am already at home preparing everything. I want everything to go well since we couldn't go out last week.

Lately I noticed Justin has been behaving a little weird like sometimes he just tense up and if he wants to say something he then shut is mouth. Weird right.

But I'll ask him later, I was pouring the pop corn in a bowl when I heard the front door bell.

I rushed to it as I opened it and saw Hazel smiling at me.

"Hey bestie."

I looked at her before hugging her and the shutting the door behind us.

I looked at her as I saw her wearing her cute pijamas.

This girl, it's like she gets beautiful each passing day.

Hazel came and started to help me as we talked a little. I had my plans already on making her and Marcel closer without letting her know.

I checked the clock and it was 10pm and  and I wonder where Marcel and Justin where.

Later I heard the door bell,

"Hazel can you help me with the door while I continue with the pop corn."

She nodded and walked towards the door. I noticed she closed the door back and came to the kitchen helping me.

"Who was that?"

"No body" she said .

I looked at her before I know who it was.

"Marcel"

I quickly went to the door and opened it , letting Marcel enter.

"Sorry about that", I apologise.

"No problem."

I looked and saw Justin wasn't here.

"Where's Justin?"

"Ohh, he said he had to do something first but he'll be here in the next 20 minutes".

"Ohh ok."

Marcel went to sit on the couch as I returned back to the kitchen looking at Hazel with a smile on my face.

"Can you stop looking at me like that",

"Yes, I will after you confess to him."

"Shhhhh, jeez Bella, I hate you"

"And I love you." I said smiling.

After we were done we went to the sitting room with pop corn and some alcoholic drinks.

Now we where waiting for Justin.

I was about to take my phone and call him when the bell was heard.

I ran like a happy child and opened the door.

I was so happy to see him as I hugged him so tight.

I looked at his outfit and saw he was wearing a black and black pijamas. This guy never get tired of black.

It was already 11pm.

We all sat on the floor,

What should we do, I said.