Chapter 12

Bella's pov

Watching movie really got me bored, I really need to go outside because I've been sitting here for more than 6 hours. Getting up from the couch, going to take my bath after that I put on my bom short and my anime sweater with my black boots.

Texting mom that am going for a walk that the key is under the foot mat, offing all the lights and going out.

Walking on the street only me and the breeze touching and hitting my face brought so much smile on my face and I felt so free all my worries had gone but it stopped immediately when i saw someone in the shadow looking at me but I couldn't see see his face. The only thing I knew was that face looks sad even I I couldn't really see it

Justin pov

Staying at my mom's grave was the only thing that brought joy to me, she was my world, my everything, but now all that joy was gone immediately she died I shut my emotions and I became what he wanted me to be.

Standing up from her grave not wanting to remind my self of the past because it always brought truma to me, so I walked out of the graveyard.

Deciding to take a walk leaving my car I really needed to clear my head from this truma am going through, I don't need to be emotional because of her even if I could feel the pain because of her absent in my life. I really need to get back to my emotions, I don't want people seeing me like am a weak person.

Deciding to mask my emotions then I saw the one person that brought me satisfaction "Bella", but she couldn't see that I was the one even if she was trying to see who it was but I couldn't let her see me like this I was in a mess right now. I couldn't let her see how miserable I am then she'll start putting on a pity look that's the last thing I'll ever want. I really need to mask my emotions rule number 5 "never show any emotions it makes you look weak " before I knew it I got myself and I started making my way to her with a smirk on my face.

Walking up to Bella with a smirk on my face made me forget my worries that was going on in my head. Fastening my footsteps until I stood close to her, I could see how her eyes opened so wide and shocked.

"Hey Bella hope you enjoyed your stay at home, trying to get away from  me will never happen I own you."

"Ju........ Ju ........... Justin wh.......at are you.......u do..........ing here."I couldn't get a proper word out of my mouth because I wasn't expecting anyone, when I finally taught I was free. Why doesn't God have my side.

Smirking at how she couldn't make a complete word out of her mouth. Without saying a word I dragged her by the collar of her sweater, until we reached the bridge where water is underneath it

Bella's pov

"Jus.....tin wh....at are we do ........ing here".  I was scared but doubting what my mind was telling me to do. He didn't say anything but stare beneath the water with an expression I couldn't read or understand.

Before I knew it my mind was correct and went blank when he said "jump".

My mind went blank when I heard Justin says "jump", I couldn't comprehend what he was saying. "Y..... you are jo.....king right...? Justin" i said with a nervous smile on my face hoping he was but then he said "do I look like I am joking" my eyes widened he wasn't joking. Is this where my life I going to end, I won't have a chance to graduate go to university, see my other half, marry, fall in love, have children

My mind was too loud until when I heard Justin "you've got 5 second to jump or I'll do it myself". I just stood there shock as fuck, he wasn't joking.

"Justin please whatever I have don't to you please forgive me, am sorry". I said. "one" he started counting now I was panicking. "I promise I'll never be annoying to you again", "two"he continued. "I'll do anything you want me to do" then he stopped and looked at me and said "you'll do anything for me right I immediately nodded. "then I want you to jump".I just stood there frozen then he said "three" tsk tsk tsk time is ticking bella, I didn't get the chance to see my parents tell them how much I love them I couldn't do it because I was hated for no reason. "Four" I looked at Justin with pleading eyes but it wasn't working he just stood there looking at the water beneath the bridge where we stood.

And then "five" it looked like my world stop like I became paralyzed, then I felt my body been lifted up immediately I was brought back to reality "Justin you wouldn't want to do this, what if someone sees you, what if ..." I couldn't complete my statement until I saw myself falling.