Chapter 22

Justin pov

When Bella was asking those questions to me "why I had water bag under my eyes " I felt Loved not in a romantic way but in a caring Way.

It's being long since when I had felt this way and the only person that made me feel that way was my mom.

I wanted to answer but I just couldn't find the word to say.

I couldn't tell her about my life because that's the reason to why I had not been sleeping so I just walked away.

As I reached the football field, Marcel came to meet me.

He was the only one that still had the mind to talk to me.

"Hey Justin" I just ignored him and continue walking.

"So whose Bella to you" I just ignored him.

"Is she your girlfriend now, because I thought you hated her the last time I checked"?

I just stopped Walking and looked back at him.

I could see the fear in his eyes that he was trying to hide.

"Repeat that statement again" I said in a very cold and dangerous voice. But he didn't "if you ever say that again I'll make you beg for my forgiveness" I said before I went back to sit down.

After practice as I changed and was about to go home.

Then Marcel came again "Justin I really want to talk to you".

I really wanted to ignore this boy but I know he'll keep coming so I just said "go on".

As he was about to talk I cut him off  "if it's about Bella, keep your mouth shut".

But he said it wasn't her.

"Justin I want to be your friend"?

I just stood there with an expression that says "what the hell"?

"I know you don't really like me because am always disturbing you but I like the way you are and I really look up to you".

If only he actually knew about myself and my past I doubt if he'll be my friend.

"Nope, am not interested" before I walked out but Marcel being an annoying person blocked my way.

"Am not going to give up until you finally accept me being your friend".

Immediately he took a paper from his pocket and but it inside my breast pocket before he said "see you tomorrow".

I removed the paper and when I saw what was there was he's phone number.

I just threw it inside the Dust bin and made my way home.

As I was driving home I had a text message.

Bella: are you home already....?

What the hell was I a baby or what I just decided to ignore it.

Bella:  since tomorrow is Saturday I think we should do our project.

I can't make it on Saturday because of practice for our big game coming up.

Justin: can't make it.

I texted back

Bella: ohh ok, goodnight 😊.

I just dropped my phone back and decided not to reply but I couldn't help but smile at least I have someone that text me aside from couch Joseph.

Bella's pov