Chapter 11

Justin pov

"How dare she" I murmured to myself. Mr Pentagon did you say anything, ignoring Mrs...(the name I can't even remember). Getting out of the principal's office I couldn't understand the anger that was fuming inside me that I failed to hear my name being called by coach Joseph until he touched me .

Justin we have practice I was about to ignore him when he said "your father isn't happy with you missing football practice and you know what that's means". Immediately I stood there frozen, the name father brought truma to me. Only coach Joseph knew who I was and who my father was because he and my dad where once school mates. So Joseph is only being a couch in West high college for a reason which I knew very well.

Immediately I turned back going to the food field for practice because I couldn't disobey my dad, and i don't even have the audacity to do it.

My anger even increased but at the same time I felt fear but I couldn't show it because I knew how to mask my emotions. I couldn't have fun today because she wasn't around and at the mention of my dad just made it even worst.

I couldn't focus on football practice again , I wasn't concentrating any more. It looks like I needed to pour my frustration on someone then Madison came.

"Hey Justin , so am having a party at my house Tomorrow night, will you come because you are already invited. I ignored her trying my best not to release my anger on her but she kept talking then I lost it.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch, who are you to tell me am invited to your stupid party while you will be opening your legs for the rest of the football team, don't make me laugh Madison I rather be given homework than to go to that party of yours so that you can try the one thing you are good about seducing me and that will never happen because I loath you to the ground."

After releasing my anger I could see the tears that was struggling to fall but that was my least problem and it's not like I care.

I really needed to calm down so I walked out of football practice not caring again what my dad will do to me even with the fear at the mention of him I just needed to cool my head.

So I got out of school went into my car and drove off to the only place I knew and that was my mom's grave the one that once brought me joy.

Bella's pov

Enjoying myself, sitting on the coach and watching anime (demon slayer) was the best with popcorn by my side, finally I can have sometime to myself.

I wonder what's going on in school like will people be asking of me....... Shaking my head and putting that thought behind me because I knew it's not possible and focusing back on my anime.