Chapter 5

Just decided to take a walk then someone bombed into me the person I wanted to see then I smirked and smirked" well, well well who do we have here"?

Bella's pov

I bumb into the my most feared nightmare and will always be Justin then I heard him say "well well well who do we have here, you came at the right time" .

Immediately fear that I couldn't look at him, ever since I came to West High I've never raised my head up, but I did only once and that day I regretted it since then I don't.

The only thing I know is that his hair is as dark as the night and his eyes are green like that of the forest according to what I heard.

Justin noticed my fear and gripped my wrist dragging me to wherever he was taking me to.

Immediately I began to beg telling him am sorry for what ever I did to u and I have detention but he turned a deaf ear as I continue to tell him how Mrs Tony will be angry at me then he shouted "shut the fuck up Bella".

Immediately I shut my mouth not daring to say anything else besides I knew better what he will do if I continue talking.

Justin dragged me to where he was taking me until we reached the male toilet. I was confused I wanted to ask what we were doing here but I couldn't.

He kicked the door while I was standing there like a confused fool then I saw Justin release his hand from my wrist noticing the red mark on it.

After 2 minutes of thinking what I was doing here instead of focusing on what Justin will do to me without me releasing my head was dipped the basin filled with water.

I forgot to say this but am hydrophobic, am scared of water ever since I was young due to an incident I don't remember. Then i wonder how Justin knew because the last time I checked I told no one.

Justin dipped my head into it I became scared , anxious trying to get my head out but he was stronger before I knew it I was losing conciousness.