Chapter 9

Madison pov

Crying out of the football field was like an embarrassment show to me thinking that Justin will come after me and beg he was sorry but it never came so I just went home not bothering if my group where calling out to me

Crying out of the football field was like an embarrassment show to me thinking that Justin will come after me and beg he was sorry but it never came so I just went home not bothering if my group where calling out to me. I ran into my pink Ferrari and drove home.

Thinking what am going to do to Bella that stupid Italian girl, because of her I got a shout from my crush, ahh why is Justin so cold to me. I know he is cold to everyone but he shouldn't be cold to me am also the captain of the cheer leaders and he is the captain of the football team so we should have a thing because we fit. But no matter how much I dress, make up, feel so high he never even noticed me or even take a look at my side. He only takes a look at that stupid Bella even though I know he hates her but she still get his attention which I hate so much. Ahhh Bella I hate you I shouted hitting my steering wheel. You gonna pay for this for making my boyfriend (I know he is not mine yet but I don't care) shout at me.

Bella's pov

My nightmare "Justin" holding my neck  so tight almost killing me, his eyes were dark like something was controlling him which was full of so much hated. I was choking almost like I was dying before I woke up. Sweat on my face why do I always have this dream I said to myself.

Checking the time 2:30am which I know that after this am not going to sleep again so I just stared at the ceiling why I kept asking myself the same question I ask myself every day "why do u hate me Justin".

I remember the first day of school when i meet Justin I felt butterflies in my stomach I couldn't deny the fact that he was handsome then before I knew it I was on the floor then he said "you dare not look at me in the face" and after that I never did. Maybe he hates me because I looked at him but what do u expect from me on my first day and ever since then I regretted coming to west high college. Thinking of what I had done to Justin I drifted off to sleep once again but this one was different.