Chapter 44

Justin pov

I looked at Bella's sleeping face and am sure she really loves our first date.

I spent almost 4 million for everything I bought. But she Worth it million times.

As I carried her to our room I laid her gently on the bed as I covered her with the duvet.

I kissed her forehead before i walked out of the room going downstairs.

Immediately I reached the parlor I saw Marcel has set everything for our little game night.

I went and sat with him on the cold floor

"Wow, I saw how romantic your little date was, never knew you were such a lover boy."

"Nice one Marcel now if you just keep shut let's start"

"Ohh yes,"

I took the pad from him and then we started.

We played till 5 In the morning and we where fucking tired.

The parlor was already a mess, popcorn was on the floor with the bucket then empty drinks can was on the floor.

I was so tired that I and Marcel was laying on the floor.

"On.....one more game", Marcel said.

"Yes...one more game."

As we sat up to play one more game we both collapse on the floor and slept off.

But not before smiling because this is the best night ever.

But everything will soon be over because it remains two more days.

I felt someone shaking me but I growled loudly turning the other side.

But it was like the person didn't want me to sleep as the cotton was raised up and the sum rays was reflecting on my face and I growled loudly.

I turned loudly as I turned the other side but still the same then I stood up angrily.

"What the he........

But I couldn't complete my statement when it was Bella that was standing in front of me. Looking not happy at all,

"Complete your statement", she said.

"What .... What is my little baby doing here this morning", I said smiling.

But then Marcel said, no he wanted to say "what the hell,"

"Seriously Marcel, can you shut up just for a day I'll be very happy if you do that."

"And guess what, it's not happening."

I just rolled my eyes and looked back at Bella.

"Good morning my baby now if you would excuse me am going to take my bath."

I and Marcel started to make our way upstairs.

"Wait there both of you."

And we immediately stopped our track.

"Face me,"

And we did as Bella said,

"Who do you think will clean this mess you guys made, do I look like a slave to you" ?

"Ohh, don't worry about that I'll just hire a maid to clean it up" I said.

With Marcel nodding his head too.

"No, will save that money and both of you better clean this mess unless you want me to do the unthinkable"

This time she was facing me and my heart was racing, God knows what she will do.