Chapter 37

Justin pov

Marcel hasn't woken up and I've been paralyzed since. All I just want is for Marcel to wake up.

Today i decided to go to school only because couch said I should, I've missed school for 2 weeks.

Reaching school I went straight to the football field, the teammates had been visiting Marcel in the hospital and some other students too.

But I noticed that Madison hasn't been in school for a while and i wonder why but that was my least problem.

I went to couch office as we had a little talk but he told me to attend class and i decided to do it if it was going to distract me because I know I won't be able to play well as Marcel isn't here.

As I was making my way to maths class I noticed that I was 5 minutes late but I didn't care at all.

I entered without greeting the teacher I went and took a sit at the back back.

"That's was quite a nice entering Justin" .

I ignored him as I look around only to notice that Bella was also in class looking at me with a worried expression.

But I quickly removed my face as I looked outside the window before putting my head on the desk.

I took out my headphones as I played one of my favorites song. The song that someone sang to me "for my hand"...

As I listened to it I heard my phone beeped. I brought it out from my pocket as i saw a message from Bella.

Bella: "Are u okay?"

I look towards her as she looked at me with the same expression as when I came in .

I wanted to ignore it but something was drawing me to answer it.

Me: "yes"

Bella: I know that's a lie.

Me : okay.

Bella : everything will be alright, Marcel will wake up okay because you've been miserable after the incident.

Me : I hope he does, because.... Nevermind.

Bella: just cheer up, you can join me for lunch in the garden if it will distract you.

This time I looked at her as she looked at me too.

But then we broke eye contact when the teacher called her name.

"No phones in class Bella, I shouldn't be telling you. Press that phone again and I'll see you in detention".

"Am sorry sir."

She immediately dropped the phone as she focused on the topic while I rested my head back on the table before I slept off.

I heard someone shaking me from my sleep but I was too weak to get up or move.

"Justin, Wake up"

But I growled loudly as I turned and saw it was Bella.

"What" Stand up

"class has been over 20 minutes ago"

I looked at my watch and saw it was true. I stood up took my phone as I walked past Bella.

"Hey, hey" she called but I didn't answer at all,

But then I walked to the garden where there's peace and quietness as I sat down and then someone sat beside me. I thought she had stopped follow me.

We sat in silence for a while when she stood up and walked away and I felt lonely in a way

After some time she came back with a flask and I wonder what was there.