Chapter 33

Justin pov

"I love you"

"I fucking love you Justin"

That word "love "made me shivering when I heard it roll from Bella's mouth.

I was shocked because I never expected someone like Bella, someone that should hate me.

Someone that should despise me because I bullied her confess her love to me.

"Love" that word was full of pain , suffering with a shattered heart..

I don't know if I should be happy because a part of me was restless in a happy way and the other part of me was angry at the mention of "love".

I was shocked looking at her loss of word , the first time a girl has made me speechless

I didn't know what to say to her as I was just looking as the tears ran down her eyes

We were both lost in our thoughts as I didn't break eye contact with her and she didn't.

A part of me was scared, loving someone is like living in pain an endless one just like my mother.

She loved my father and what did she get , beating , pains , tears , a broken heart, wounds, always in the hospital and that let her to her death and it's all because of love .

Ever since then all I knew about love was pain it wasn't real. It only deceive people at first but later you'll know it comes with a great price.

Before I knew it i started laughing, laughing at the fact that people that claim to love me only causes pain to each other

How can Bella tell me that , she wants me to feel pain and suffering just like my mother.

I laughed and laughed that Bella and Marcel was looking at me if I had a mental problem.

I laughed like a mad person who was out of his mind .

Then I looked at bella after I stopped laughing.

"You say you love someone, how can you claim to love me. Do you even know what love is? "

"Love isn't real , it's fake. Do you want me to go through the same fate my mom went through all because of Love".

I asked Bella as she looked at me with a confused look and I decided to stop talking not to over talk.

But then Marcel said "she just said she loved you, don't you love her too".

Hearing that I laughed again but this time more harder.

As I was laughing I felt tears rolling down my cheeks as my laugh turned to be me crying.

I cried before I looked back to Marcel "love isn't real Marcel, it's fake. Did you really think I'll be able to love Bella back."

"Do you want me to go through the same fate as my mom just because of love".

"You said you love me Bella but do you really want me to feel pain. All love do is bring unending pain with truma.

"My mom said she loved my dad but what happened she was beaten, treated like an animal all because of love.

"She didn't want to leave my dad because she loved him so much and what did that lead her too, I looked at Marcel and Bella before i said "it lead her to her death".

And they both looked at me with wide eyes open.

I didn't mind anymore if I oversay something.

"And that monster I call father said he loves me but he put a bullet in my right hand."