Letter 18

Love,

Cheese came back around the other day, haven't seen him in a while, he always wants something. Can't ever just come and say hi then leave. I tried to find something to distract him and get him moving along but of course it could never be that easy. He came and sat down next to me and talked for a couple of hours while I watched the leaves fall from the trees. I'm pretty sure he was only sticking around with the hopes that I would give him some sort of food. I know better, I gave him the rest of my sandwich one time and now he terrorizes all the neighborhood cats that come around the apartments because this is 'his territory' or something. I don't know. I wish Peach was still around because she never minded Cheese, they were almost friends... almost. I think I want to go to the beach, it's only an hour drive and we could make a whole day out of it. Hell, maybe I'll even bring Cheese. Life has been uneventful recently. I think I have to make something of it. I think the beach may be that thing. I'll probably try and convince Peach to meet me over there, that was always our favorite thing, I know she's been busy too and hasn't had a moment to just sit back and relax. It'll be good for both of us I think. We can go to that restaurant at the end of the pier and walk the promenade and just spend time together. I think it would be nice to catch up, we haven't spent time together in a while.

-P ♡