Letter 28

Love,

I'm getting ready to go pick up Saige for dinner tonight. I am more nervous than I have been in my entire life. That's an exaggeration but I am very nervous, the most nervous I ever was in my entire life was probably when mom found out that I was sneaking out to smoke with Peach almost every night, I thought she was going to kick me out and Peach thought her mom was going to do the same. I'm not sure if that was nervousness or just plain fear but I think somewhere deep down I was definitely nervous. This is a different feeling altogether though, the same nervous feeling but it was completely different. I'm not even sure what I mean by that but it makes sense somehow. I'm scared this isn't going to go the way that I've planned out in my head but I'm not going to know until it happens. I have to stop by the store on the way over there to grab some groceries for Saige. She said she wanted cookies tonight, after dinner we're going back to her place and playing some Mario Kart. Provided everything goes well of course. She's awful at Mario Kart but insists I'm the one who's bad or that I'm cheating all the time. I'm not even sure how I would cheat at Mario Kart. It's an absurd accusation. Anyways I'm stalling.

-P ♡