Letter 21

Love,

I met you last night. I was probably less sober than I should have been but nonetheless, I found you. You were hidden like the birds among the clouds, in a familiar face I had never seen before. There you were. Maybe it's not you but I think it is a nice thought that it could be. I spent hours looking into the face that you encapsulated wondering if this was really it. Doubting, of course, it seemed almost too good to be true. But I think I met you last night. My feelings of you danced about my room that I had seen a million times, but this time it felt new. Not like a new room but a new place completely, and without you in it, it reverted back to the same old room I had slept in a million times before.

I don't know why this time feels more real than every time before. I don't know what is so different about her. She has the sweetest eyes and the most beautiful hair. Her smile is the brightest in every room she walks into. The first time I heard her voice I was captivated. The first time our eyes met I saw something in her soul that was mine. Nothing specific happened that led me to this conclusion but I know without a shadow of a doubt that this is the person I am meant to be with. This is the person I am meant to spend the rest of my days with. This is the person I have spent every previous lifetime trying to find. All of my lives before have led me to this moment. To this person, this beautiful person. We have a date after finals at that same place Peach and I went to that one time. Nerves are going crazy but I'm so excited. I have never been this confident about anything in my entire life.

-P ♡