Part 8(The Past)

We were taken to a house that was in the middle of the forest. We were tied up and kept there for a week without food or water. My parents tried to talk to me but I had nothing to say to them. They lied to me, to us. From what the guards were saying, werewolves and the rest of the supernaturals were living peacefully in the forest, hiding because it was against the law for supernaturals to reveal themselves to humans but hunters attacked them in their homes and killed all who resisted.

They used weapons that my Dad created. Women and children were taken to my Mum to be experimented on. All this time I saw them as my heroes, my inspiration. They were monsters, murderers and now we were paying the price. All I could do was hope that Pauline was safe. "Erinna... honey please, we are sorry", Mum said trying to reach for me but like every other day, I moved to a corner, away from them.

"Rise and shine sleepy head", someone said while pulling me towards them. I could not move. It had been a week and a half and I had not eaten anything. By the time I opened my eyes, he was already between my legs. I tried to scream and ask Mum and Dad for help, but when I turned, I saw them tied against the wall.

Dad was screaming for the man to stop but it was like he was possessed, his eyes were black and the sound that he made was animalistic, he pushed his member inside me in one thrust making me scream as the pain spread across my body, he pulled back ready to push in me again. He was pulled away from me and pushed across the room with force, I watched as his body slammed into the wall. Rex was fuming with rage. "Kill him! She is mine, only I have a claim on her, if any of you touch her again, I will kill you all!", he barked then carried me to god knows where as I welcomed the darkness.

"Why her Alpha? Many female supernaturals are better suited to be your chosen mate", "My wolf has chosen her so I will take her as my mate", "Are you sure about this?", "Yes, just make her better". I heard Rex say as I started regaining consciousness.

It was cold and I had no idea where I was. When I remembered what happened to me, I found myself screaming. The doctor rushed to me holding me down, he injected something in me, making me lose consciousness again. By the time I woke up, I was hanging by the wall with my hands in shackles and my parents hanging right in the middle of the room. They looked smaller than usual. 

"Well Doctor Eleanor, today is your lucky day, my people want justice for what you and your husband have done to us and am afraid there is nothing I can do to stop them. As a good Alpha, I have agreed to the majority choice of punishment and I believe it is fair. You will be killed through the very methods that you used to torture us, It is fair right?", Rex said to my parents who only looked at him without answering.

"No smart answer Patrick? That's a first", he said then started walking towards me. "I see you are finally awake Erinna", he said pulling my chin with his index finger, I pulled away making him frown. "You better behave if you still want my protection or do you prefer, I call 'him' back to come and finish what he started?", he said with an evil smile making me cower away in fear. "I thought so", he said with a smile.

"P-p-please R-r-r-rex, let her g-g-go", Mum's tiny voice made it to my ears and for the first time, all I wanted was for her to hold me. I didn't care what she did in the past I just wanted my Mum and Dad to hold me and tell me everything was going to be ok. 

"Oh, Eleanor, it's out of my hands now, my people need a Luna and I believe Erinna will do just fine here, don't you?", he said and I watched my parents' eyes go wide with horror. "No, please, she is just a child, let her be, I beg of you. She had nothing to do with this", my Dad begged. I had never seen him so broken but that only fuelled Rex's determination because he had this evil smirk on his face.

"It's too late for that", he said then walked out of the cell. "Erinna, I need you to listen to me, ok?", Dad said making my eyes meet his. He looked tired and weak, my eyes started to water, I've never cried this much in my life. It was the most difficult thing I have ever had to endure. "Honey, please be strong and listen to me", he said and this time around I nodded my head.

"When you get out of here, I need you to find Killian. Tell him everything and he will know what to do ok honey? Please be strong for us. Promise you will be strong", he insisted with his eyes watering too. I turned to Mum and she was going in and out of consciousness. She was dying and it terrified me.

I was taken to what looked like a stadium, it was surrounded by people who were cheering for something and when concentrated in the middle I saw my Mum being strapped on a stainless-steel table and my Dad hanging on a pole. A man was setting a set of knives next to Mum while the other placed a set of guns that I recognised from the armoury.

The man next to my Mum took a knife and started dissecting her from the middle of her chest, she screamed in pain as people around the stadium cheered. I've never begged so much in my life for Rex to let them go, to make it stop but the sinister smile on his face told me there was no use. By the time the knife reached her belly button, she was long gone.

Dad screamed her name but his grief was short as he was shot three times by the man who was next to him one bullet between his eyes, the others in his heart and stomach. "Prepare her for the mating ceremony", I heard Rex give the order but had no will to resist, my life was over.