Part 41

Ryker's POV

The drive to the Vampire Pack was quiet. Blade was asleep in his car seat and Abe was fuming. I could see the steam coming out of his ears and the fact that he didn't give Hades a heads-up was enough to show how pissed he was. I was amused, it took a lot to make Abe angry and for some reason, Mildred knew just what to do.

"Uh guys, do we have a plan or we are just going to burst into a club in broad daylight and kidnap the Luna Queen?", Ethal asked nervously. Abe remained silent, driving even faster. "Abe, you need to slow down... Blade's in here", I had to remind him. His face softened, and he slowed down to a decent speed.

'Ryker, I miss you', Rina's sweet voice echoed through the mind-link making me smile. "Don't you dare tell her", Abe said making me frown. 'I miss you too Little one. Having fun?', 'Yes, but my room is too big, and am horny', she whined making me swallow hard. I wanted to tell her I was going to fix it sooner than she realised but Abe's growl made me release a breath. 'Would it be weird if I told you, I feel the same way? about the horny part', I asked and I could feel her excitement through the bond.

I love the control I have over her and even though blocking my feelings is unfair to her but I can't have her in constant panic because my warrior side was chaotic.

'I love you baby', she said in a voice that sounded tipsy? Now I would pay top dollar to see that. 'I love you more Little one'. I replied then closed the link. I didn't want Abe to be even more pissed.

"What did she want?", he asked but I knew what he really wanted to know. "She's tipsy. She just wanted a lullaby", I said playfully, making him roll his eyes. "Hah! I bet she did. Rina has a bedroom voice that can wake the dead", Ethal said making me laugh. She's a screamer and man did I love the sounds she made every time I had my way with her.

"Am sure it's not that bad", I downplayed it. "It is. Even the guards talk about it", Abe said with a smile. Finally letting loose.

If my sex life was going to lighten his mood then I was all for it. "What do you mean? Were they snooping? I need to soundproof our room", I pressed. "As if that will help. What about when we walked in on you guys in your office? You might as well soundproof the whole castle", Ethal said making me laugh.

"You did what? I ate at your desk for fuck sake! Eeewww", Abe said pretending to be disgusted. "It was just a couple of times... stop exaggerating besides she does have an interesting ass. It's not my fault I crave her every time", I said putting my hands up in surrender. We all laughed.

"Your Majesty. We were not informed of your arrival. I'll call the Alpha at once", the receptionist said when we walked into the apartment complex. Hades came with Cleo by his side looking happy to see us. They had no idea what was about to unfold.

"Now this is what we call good fortune", he said shaking Abe's hand. "Can you take me to her please", Abe said calmly while adjusting Blade in his arms, making me look at Ethal in surprise. "Of course. This way", Hades said leading us to the elevators. "Have you seen the news Hades?", Abe asked as we were in the elevator.

"Yes. And I have to admit, you're handling it quite well your Majesty. I assumed that you would want me to close my business down", he said looking into his eyes. "Your assumptions are correct however, they will all depend on which side you will pick at the end of this day", Abe said then smirked. And there it was. I knew he was planning something. He proceeded to play with Blade until we reached the twentieth floor.

I could smell my Rina the moment I stepped out of the elevator. We went to the door that was at the far end of the hall and when he opened it, we found Mildred and Rina dancing with pancakes in their hands while Chris poured coffee for himself. Rina was the first to notice us, she slipped and fell on the sofa. Mildred giggled but it all died down when she saw us in the room.

"Mama!", Blade said making her smile again and approaching us slowly until she was right in front of Abe. "Hello my handsome baby", she said as she took Blade in her arms and walked to her room with Abe following quietly behind her.

I wiggled my brows at Rina making her face light up as she stood from the sofa and rushed to hug me. "Am not wearing any panties", she whispered then licked my earlobe. "Fuck! Which one is yours?", I asked and she pointed. I used my vampire speed to get us to the bedroom and tore the pajamas off her body. It made her lick her lips. Good, I kissed one body part at a time until I reached her core. 

"Are you going to keep it down for me Little one?", I asked and she nod her cute head fast making me smirk. I used my tongue to lick her wetness away until she was clean then started playing with her bud all over again. She took a pillow and smashed it on her face, keeping the screams to a minimum but the moment I inserted a finger, she threw the pillow away and screamed in ecstasy while her walls kept squeezing me over and over. I slowed down a bit allowing her to enjoy her high.

When she was calmer I pulled away and removed my clothes. I kneeled right in front of her pussy and then pulled her up so she was sitting on me. Her back arched just when my tip started to penetrate her. "Ooh fuck! Aaah Ryker!", she screamed and something about hearing her scream fuelled me as I started slamming into her faster until we both reached our high. I looked up at her and found her smiling and it was priceless.

"Did that cure your horniness Little one?", I teased but instead of answering she descended her lips on mine making us start all over again.