Part 39

It's been a month since the confessions in the River Fall Pack. To say I was happy to be back in the Royal Pack would be an understatement. In the beginning, I kind of felt somewhat guilty for leaving Chase in the state that we did but after talking to Abe, he made me feel at peace. 

Mildred and I have become closer.

"Rina? You ok?", Ryker asked when he found me in the bathtub. "Yeah, why?", I asked not understanding him. "Well you have been in here for two hours", he said making me notice that even the water already ran cold. I had no idea where the time went.

"I didn't notice... I'm fine though", I said standing up. He approached me with a towel and drained the water as I dried myself. "Let's get you to bed", he said after I put on his shirt. He pulled me to his chest the moment the sheets covered us. I stretched my neck giving him space to bury his nose as we both fell asleep.

I heard a babbling sound in my ear but when I tried to move to the other side a tiny hand landed on my nose. I smiled knowing it was baby Blade. I opened my eyes to see Mildred packing my clothes.

"What are you doing?", I asked sitting on the bed rolling Blade on Ryker's snoring back. He started giggling at the sound. I took a picture of them and then turned back to Mildred. "I'm packing your clothes. Chris, you and I are going on a vacation", she said putting swimsuits in the bag and closing it.

"Ok but why in such a hurry? I mean I need to tell Ryker that I'm traveling", I said pulling Blade away from Ryker who was finally waking up. "Da da", Blade said putting his hands out for Ryker to carry him. "Hey buddy!", he said taking him from me and then kissing me until we were rudely interrupted by a tiny man slapping his cheek repeatedly making me chuckle. 

"Rude much?", he whispered, his eyes finally landing on the suitcase. "What's that?", he asked Mildred. "We are going on a vacation while you guys learn how important our roles are in this kingdom", she said folding her hands on her chest.

"Uh... what did he do?", Ryker asked knowingly. "Go ask him yourself. Rina... be ready in an hour", she said taking Blade and walking out. I turned to Ryker who dropped his upper body on the pillows releasing a breath. "What did I miss?", I asked making him huff. "I think there's trouble in paradise and the rest of us will be paying for it", he said making me laugh.

He looked miserable.

"Baby it's just Blade, I'm sure three people can take care of him", I said trying to get out of bed when he pulled me back and hovered over me. "Trust me. It's not that easy. The kid has a favourite and once he is glued to you, you're toast", he said then started kissing my neck slowly making my core moist. I moaned and pulled his lips to mine but the door was slammed open and Mildred entered with a guard, showing him my bag.

"Fuck!", Ryker pulled away and I got out of bed just in time to hear Mildred say, "Clever choice".

"Where are we going?", I asked Mildred during the road trip. "Vampire territory. Hades told me, he has these new apartments above Olympus that we could stay at", she said excitedly. Well, Hades did know how to please the elite so I got excited too.

The Olympus Suites were amazing. Ours had three bedrooms, a pool, a jacuzzi, a living room, and a dining room. It was the best. We were given an itinerary and told to freshen up because Hades was coming to pick us up at eight.

"This is amaziiiiing. I want to do everything in this itinerary now!!", Mildred shouted as she head to her room. Leaving me and Chris looking at each other. "What did Abe do?", I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "She will tell us when she's ready", he said heading to his room while doing a weird dance.

I finished taking a shower and then took everything out of the bag to see what Mildred packed when I was able to make sense of things, I took out a pink dress and put it on. When I stepped out of my room I found Mildred looking smoking hot.

"Waoh... your Majesty pardon my language but you look smoking hot", Chris said. There was a knock on the door, I opened it and found Cleo and Hades looking amazing. "My Royal customers. it's time to loosen up", Hades said, making Mildred scream in happiness. I hugged Cleo and teased her when I saw the hickies.

Emilia was the first to see me when we walked into the VIP section. She ran to me hugging me tight. "Babe stop suffocating our guests", Greg said pulling her away so that he could hug me too. We got seats right at the bar. An hour later Mildred and Chris had tried all the cocktails and each settled with their favourite.

"This is amazing, I can't believe you worked here", Chris said, making me smile. It was fun working with Greg. I watched as he worked perfectly with Emilia. He looked carefree when he was with her. "I know right? It was awesome", I said as we clicked our glasses.

"Let's dance", Mildred said pulling me to the dancing floor. As we were dancing I saw people taking pictures of us, she did too then whispered, "Don't mind them, loosen up a little". I listened and pretended it was just the two of us. Chris joined us after and we danced the night away. When paparazzi tried to bug us Hades took care of it.

"Mmmh this burger is heaven", Mildred said as we ate. It was three in the morning and our legs felt like marshmallows but we were too hungry to go to bed so Greg ordered food for us. "I used to love this part", I said taking a bite of my own.

Chris didn't even bother talking to us as he was on his third burger. "I miss Blade", Mildred said out of nowhere then started sobbing. I pulled her in a hug, rubbing my hand up and down her back. I think we had enough drinks for the day.