Called To The Principle's Office.

Copyright @ 2012 By Shelbsters15.

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination, and any resemblance actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Wattpad readers!!

So, I finally updated!!

A lot of you are probably saying, 'Yes! Finally!' XD

I'm sorry, once again, that I have not updated... I meant to update a week ago, but, I became sick with a cold, and haven't had time to update. :/

Forgive me. :)

So, I want to know who you like... Zack? Or Eli? Or, I know some of you like Gabe...

Personally, I'm a Zack girl. ;) I have been from the beginning.

Please vote and comment!!! I need your opinion!!! :D

And thank you to all of those who have voted and commented!!! 'A Nerds Romance' was 300 on the what's hot list last week!! I honestly never thought I would have this many votes and reads. :)

Now on to the story!!

Thanks.

-Shelby. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Twenty Two~

~Sophie's P.O.V.~

"Hey, baby."

I turn and smile at Eli. "Hey, cutie!"

His blue eyes glisten, and my heart skips a beat.

I've always been a sucker for blue eyes.

"How was class?"

"Pretty good." I turn back around towards my locker and pull out my books for the next class. I feel Eli lay his head on my shoulder, and I smile at that.

He's so adorable.

"How was your class?" I ask him.

"Awesome. I passed my test that I've been worrying about."

"That's great!" I turn around, facing him, and kiss his cheek.

We still haven't kissed yet. We've barely held hands, let alone kiss.

I'm actually pretty scared to kiss him. Zack was basically the only person who I've kissed, (Besides Brent) and he was the one who kissed me, not the other way around.

I've talked to Eli about kissing me, but he just says, 'It'll happen, when it happens.' and that's the end of the conversation. But, at least he's taking it slow...

I wasn't expecting Eli to ask me out when he did. I was actually surprised when he asked me out on a date.

~Flashback~

It started snowing after I got to school, so before I left school, I decided to put on a sweater over my clothes, so I wouldn't have to freeze on the bus.

There's never heat on the bus.

While I'm pulling the sweater on, I hear someone walking up behind me, and I turn my head to see Eli, walking up behind me with his hands in his pockets.