Forgive Me.

Copyright @ 2012 By Shelbsters15.

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination, and any resemblance actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watt-pad! Welcome back!

Okay, you can call me an awful Author again.. I just couldn't get the hang of this chapter, because I wanted it to be perfect.

I had to rewrite it twice.

And yes, this is the last chapter. :( There's still an Epilogue, and a special chapter left, but this is the last actual chapter. :(((

Time to say bye to Soppie, Gabriel, and Zack. :'(

I thank everyone of you who has stuck with me.. Even when I didn't upload as much as I should. You guys are really the best fans anyone could have.

Well, I have to go.. Don't forget to vote and comment!

Thanks.

-Shelby. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Twenty Seven~

~Sophie's P.O.V.~

"Sophie, what are you doing?"

In your life, has there ever been a time where you wish you could freeze time, and run away while everyone is froze? Well, that's what I was wishing at this moment.

Why now?

"Sophie.. How could you kiss him?" Eli asks me when I don't respond to his question, growing angrier.

"I.."

El crosses his arms over his chest, and I feel growing guilt in the pit of my stomach. "You, what? You were cheating on me?"

I look up at Zack, and he's looking down at me intensly, waiting for me to answer.

"I, um.." I stutter.

"Yes?"

I sigh and look up at the ceiling before saying quietly. "Yes, I cheated, and I'm sorry. I love Zack, Eli." I look back to Eli. "I liked you too, I really did. Please forgive me"

Eli stares at me, and then his eyes flicker over to Zack. "You just had to, didn't you? You always get the girl. You can't let me have her."

I scoff.

I'm not someones prize.

"What are you talking about?" Zack asks, confused. "I love her. Of course I'm going to try everything in my power to get her."

Eli takes a step closer. "But, you knew that I liked her, if not loved her. You just wanted to take her away from me."

Zack lays a hand on my shoulder. "That isn't true. I'm sorry that you had to find out this way.. But-"

"No," He interrupts Zack. "I-"

"Hey." Zack re-interrupts him, his voice rising, that way Eli will stop talking. "I really think you need to settle down. You're making this out to be worse than what it really is."

Eli makes a face. "Really? I just caught, Sophie," He gestures to me with his hand. "Kissing you, when she's supposed to be my girlfriend. Are you saying that I'm not supposed to be upset? Just shut up Zack, and leave us alone."