The Plan, Part One.

Copyright @ 2012 By Shelbsters15.

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination, and any resemblance actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, ya'll!

Look here... I've updated twice in one week! ;D

You can't call me a bad Author now, ha-ha!

There is three chapters, and a Epilogue left. Including this chapter.

And then I am going to have a special chapter, giving thanks to all my fans who have helped me out during this story,'cause seriously, I really couldn't have done any of this without you all. :)

So, keep on voting and commenting! :D

In this chapter, we're back in Zack's Point Of View before all the treasure hunt began, and you'll be able to understand more of what has happened. :)

Now, on to the story!

Thanks.

-Shelby. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Twenty Five~

~Zack's P.O.V.~

"Why do you even have to ask me that? Seriously. Do you really think that I'm going to help you after all you've done?"

Gabe slams his locker, and gives me a threatening look before stalking off.

I stand there for a minute, frozen, before following after him.

"Dude, I said I was sorry."

He rolls his eyes. "I don't care about that. I don't trust you, and I don't trust you with Sophie. Leave her alone." He growls.

Ugh! I hate begging!

I have the urge to punch him, but I take a deep breathe, and count to five in my head.

I hated the anger rehab I had to go to. But, it was much needed. I found out that the reason why I am so angry all the time, is because of my Dad. I took it after him.

And yes, I admitted that I have an anger problem.

My Dad is now in prison. He was charged of beating a minor, and is going to be in there five to ten years, maybe less if he is on good behavior.

I'm not sad.. But, I'm not happy. After all, he is my Dad, and I feel bad that I am the reason why he's in jail.

Mom is starting to come around now... She's the one who witnessed how Dad beat me, and was the reason why he was charged guilty.

All that's left is for Sophie to be mine, and Eli is the only one who's standing in my way.

I still remember how Eli looked down at Sophie with that look. That look that only I am supposed to look at her with. And how he admitted that they were together.

I'm telling you, my heart fell apart in two. She told me that we could be together if I got help.

She's the only reason that I went to the police!

And I come back, and find out that the whole time that I have been in rehab, going through almost every possible torture that there is, to find out that she is with some other guy, who isn't me.