prologue

[PLAY]
| The vampire masquerade - Peter Gundry |

In one dorm, there are two girls, both 16 years old.

Half of the room is full of colors, animals, especially unicorns

The other half is black and red. Full of dark arts and painting. There was a black violin on the side of the bed from that side.

A squeal was heard from the other side of the room from a girl with short, curly blonde hair. But the end of her hair was half and half colored in pink and blue.

"Eeck! This is the perfect color for you!" The colorful girl stood up from her seat and walks to the other side of the room where her roommate/best friend was chilling.

Well, best friend for her at least.

She stands up on the left side of the bed of a girl with black hair, and white on her lower hair.

The disturbed girl was laying her back straight on the bed with her hands interlocked on her chest.

When she felt the presence of her roommate on her right side, she removes the red sleeping eye mask that she was wearing. She does not move her head but her eyes land on her roommate's.

She just looks at her with a questioning look, mentioning her to continue talking. Their personality was the complete opposite. Though, The black and a white-haired girl is still kind.

The cheerful girl stands up straight and lifts her left hand while holding a really dark red nail polish.

The girl on the bed looks at her roommate with a questioning look. The other opposite girl responds to her stare with a shrug.

"Oh, come on. I tried my best just to find the perfect color palette for you. It costs more than mine. So, you better not argue with me on this." The blonde, well, white is more preferred.

The white-haired girl said in a threatening tone, even though the other girl did nothing but just stare at her. That's when the cheerful one pleads.

The Black and white-haired girl just rolls her eyes and sat down on her bed from her nap. "Fine. Make it fast. I need my good sleep."

She pulls out her left hand to her friend as she let out another squeal before grabbing herself a small chair and a pillow, for hand support.

The girl with black and white, wavy-layered hair, was just watching a friend painting the nail polish on her right-hand nails. Her other arm was holding onto her right forearm for support. She was also crossing her legs and sitting straight.

🦇🦇

It has been 20 minutes and the cheerful one was already painting her friend's last nail.

"And...done!" She suddenly shouted the last word. She didn't even notice the half-asleep girl in front of her, as she slightly jump from the shout.

"Although It still needs to dry, So please don't move your hands so much."

She waits for her friends' approval and compliment on the nail that she made for her, as her friend examines her nails carefully. She let out an approving hum.

"Not bad. From the color, at least." The wavy-haired girl said and she looks at her roommate in front of her, the girl was showing her a wide grin.

"You love it?" She asks her friend eagerly, excited for her friend to say it.

"I like it." The other girl corrected. Not love, but like. Her friend was still happy about it tho. The blonde girl was about to jump on her to hug her, but she stopped with her hand.