Chapter 7

The day has come.

Every Nevermore kids are at the fair. The crowd shatters and laughs are heard all around the place.

Y/n was standing in between Wednesday and Enid while they watch the interaction of the two Galpins from afar.

"Are you sure you can trust that normie?" Enid asks hesitantly. The three of them heard Tyler telling his father that he didn't know the two troubled kids are gonna be there too.

In all fairness, that is also the only alibi that Y/n could think about. "I trust that I can handle myself," Wednesday stated.

Y/n glanced at the boy and rolls her eyes at the thought of him using her with his escape plan.

Enid turned to the other two, who also followed her action. Now facing each other. "Well, good luck and safe travels," Enid said before attempting to hug the boy.

To which he responded by backing away from her. "Still not a hugger, got it." From there, Enid left to do her own thing and have fun.

Wednesday and Y/n watch her disappear from the crowds until their eyes landed on Weems sitting on a bench alone. She was eyeing them intensively.

Y/n broke the silence and the awkwardness that she was feeling. "Well, Goodluck. Don't forget, you owe me something." Before she could even step away, he stopped him.

He didn't grab her by the hand or touch her or everything, he just calls out on her. "Wait." Y/n stops in her tracks and turns around.

She just raised her brows in question. "You can't leave already. Wait for me to completely leave." He said while his hands are kept inside his jacket pockets.

Y/n frowns and was about to ask him why, but then she remembers the reason why as she returned with her usual RBF. "Oh, yeah. Forgot about that for a while." She sneered in a low voice.

Wednesday felt a little bad for using her, but he knows that she doesn't mind as long as he owes him something. That's when he came up with an Idea.

"Of course. So why don't I start now?" He inquired. Before Y/n could even interject, he quickly grabbed her wrist and pulls her somewhere.

They didn't even acknowledge the other teen trying to find them in the middle of the crowds.

🦇🦇

"Wednesday, what-" she stopped with her words when they stopped in front of a darting game.

She inspect the game stall before looking at Wednesday who was still holding her wrist, which she didn't notice. "What are we doing here?" She asked.

He looks at her. "I owe you, you said. Now, we're here, making it up to you." He hinted before realizing what kind of tone he was giving her.

He clears his throat when he noticed the weird stare she was giving. "This is just the start, don't worry. You'll decide next time."

Y/n stare at his flustered face while he looks in front of the game. It made her smirk a little.

She then grabs a dart with her right hand and throws it towards the balloons. She did the first 6 strikes perfectly in one row. The man from the stall was watching with a fully amused look.