Chapter 3

Since today is WEDNESDAY, longer chapter for today with 5.9k words in total!

🦇🦇

The following day, fencing training is starting. Leading by Bianca and Y/n.

But before everything starts, Y/n went inside the fencing room with her full-on fencing uniform and sword, her uniform was just a different color from the others. Instead of white, she wears red.

It was mainly suggested by her parents, especially her father. Same as her brother, but Victor's has lighter red.

Their parents insisted that they wear a different color of clothing in terms of fencing. Not only because he's keeping the other students from nevermore to remember who the Madnes Heiress is,

But their color could also protect them from new bullies, since Hilton Madnes is famous in their culture, you know, monsters and stuff,

Other people who are unfamiliar with both Victor and Y/n will not give harm Madnes siblings for them to notice their color and difference of them from others.

The teacher usually doesn't allow it, but considering Madnes siblings' attendance, wealth, smartness, and attentiveness. He re-considered it.

Y/n directly walked towards her brother's area. He turned around and look at his sister. While they were talking about their bet on their fencing match, other students are already having a match.

Bianca on the other hand beats rowan as the boy fell on his butt. Bianca removes her helmet and stares at rowan with an uninterested face while he complains to the coach. "Coach, Coach she tripped me."

No one even noticed the Black-Haired boy standing near them. Y/n watches the scene with a bored and poker face.

"It was a clean strike, Rowan." The coach corrected. Y/n hates to deny it, but he was right. It was a fair and clean strike. But what she did not like is what the siren said.

"Maybe if you whine less and practice more, You wouldn't suck." Y/n glares at Bianca after hearing the words she let out to her schoolmate.

To be honest, Y/n doesn't like Rowan or know him. But she knows the fact that those mean words are unnecessary.

Even if she thinks that is her way to make the boy more motivated to work harder, Y/n thinks there's a more effective way of doing it. Not evolving verbal aggressiveness.

Rowan struggled to stand up from the ground and stands next to the coach. "Seriously, Coach. When am I gonna get real competition?" Bianca arrogantly said.

No one dared to challenge the siren girl, except for the vampire Heiress, who answers quickly that she didn't even hesitate. "I am commanding your wish."

Both Wednesday and Xavier look at the girl with furrowed brows. Seeing her unbothered and cold glare at the other girl assures them that no one can intimidate the girl.

On the other side, Victor looks at his sister as the usually looks. He didn't give a surprised reaction or anything. He knew that his sister can do anything she wants to do.

And if she knew she can do it, she CAN do it.

She won't put herself into something she knows she can't handle or do. And if she is hesitant about doing something, she won't risk it.

Bianca though stares at the girl with an amused, yet mocking look. "Ooh. Batsy, you know can't always pretend that you're the best at doing anything." She said with a teasing smirk.