Chapter 20

MINOR CHANGED Of WRITING STYLE!

🦇🦇

At the Weathervane, Xavier wears an apron as he cleans a table. Nearby, Wednesday is looking at the bulletin board.

He approaches him. "I thought you should be at Pilgrim World," he said, making Wednesday turn around. Xavier knots his brows. "Where's Y/n?" he asked.

Wednesday's eyes turned into his colder ones. Completely tired of him looking for Y/n all the time.

Speaking of the girl, the two guys heard the door open, watching Y/n enter the shop. Her eyes landed on them after a couple of seconds. He walks towards them.

Wednesday wanted to ask her why she was there, but Xavier beats him to it. "What are you doing here?" Wednesday sighed in annoyance.

"Yeah. What are you doing hear?" Wednesday also asked in a rude tone. Getting the annoyance to take over him.

Y/n looks up between the two, giving them weird outlooks. "I'm here to grab a drink if you two don't mind?" a hint of sarcasm in her last sentence.

Xavier smiles and comes forward, closer to her. "Oh, Yeah? May I take your order? Or the usual?" he playfully asked.

Wednesday weirdly looks at Xavier, completely unamused by the stunt. Seeing Y/n smile at Xavier made him almost lose it.

"You know her usual?" Wednesday asked harshly while looking at Xavier with his cold eyes.

Xavier's smile almost faded when his eyes landed on the boy beside him. "Yeah. We've been together for months, of course, I would know the coffee she used to ask me to buy for her all the time." He taunted.

By his tone, anyone could tell that he was acting like it was some competition between the two. The way Wednesday scowls, Xavier's sly smile widens.

Y/n, seeing the tension, changes the topic. "Well, I guess there's no need to tell. I'll take a grande," she told Xavier.

His smile turns genuine when it comes to her. He nods and lets her coffee.

After he left. Y/n glanced at Wednesday who was still watching Xavier's every move. She rolled her eyes. "Seriously, why do you two always act like you want to feed each other to the monster."

Wednesday's eyes turned to her. "you're far oblivious for a smart person." he whispers and turned his focus back onto the bulletin board, leaving her in confusion.

She follows him and also looked at the bulletin board, wondering what he was finding entertaining or useful to whatever he was doing at the moment.

"You really have to stop having two personalities sometimes." She said, not moving her eyes away from the board even when she felt his eyes looking at her.

After a second, she looks at him, looking confused like she was a minute ago. "You're far oblivious for a smart person," she repeats what he said to her earlier.

He was about to tease her back, but Xaviers calls her name. "Order's up, miss madnes." both Y/n and Wednesday turn around.

Y/n approaches Xavier and grabs her drink from his hand. She didn't mind the wide grin on his face while he looks at him lovingly.