Chapter 29

BEGINNING OF EPISODE 5

🦇🦇

A mini luxurious red limousine parks in front of the Nevermore Academy.

Many eyes caught it around. Many parents and students whisper about the luxurious car. Either telling them they want the car or thinking that the owner of the car must be someone they know.

And some of them are right, the person they think owns the limousine was indeed him. Hilton Madnes.

The driver of the limousine gets out of the driver's seat and moves to the card door and opens it for the family to get out.

The first one to come out was Hilton Madnes. Y/n and Victor's father.

When Hilton got off the car, he turns to his wife and offers his hand at him for her to take. When she grabs his hand, he gently pulls her out of the car.

The driver closed the car door and stand straight behind the couple.

"Look, darling, the place of wonderful memories," Hilton said in a low voice with his elegant accent while he and his wife looks around the Nevermore building.

"Indeed. The place where we met." Victoria responded in her elegant voice and accent. Same as his.

Just by the way they speak and move, anyone could immediately know that their elegant and ethical people.

After a few seconds of looking around, their only and youngest daughter walks to them and stands in front of them.

Victoria smiles at her daughter before giving her little girl a tight hug. "Oh, my baby, Mother missed you," she said while hugging her.

Hilton watches his two favourite ladies hug each other. He feels proud ness and happy at the sight of their interaction.

Finally, Victoria lets go of the hug. She was still grabbing Y/n by her shoulders while smiling gently.

Y/n smiled softly and then turn to her father. "Father. It's nice to see you here." she warmly greets. She receives a hug from his father for this.

Hilton pulls away from the hug after a second and looks at his daughter. "when did your mother and I miss an attendance for our kids?" he asked.

Their daughter slightly widens her smile. At the same time, a tall guy stands next to Y/n. "How about the son?"

Y/n turns her head to her left and saw her brother looking at his parents with a fake little pout and his hands inside his pockets.

She playfully rolled his eyes and hear her parents softly laugh at Victor. "My most handsome son, We missed you very very much," Victoria said in a teasing tone as she softly pat his cheek.

Victor gives a satisfied smile. "I'm your only son, Mother," he said. Y/n and Victoria chuckled while Hilton smiles wider.

"Alright, son, we missed you and your sister equally," Hilton stated in a loving fatherly voice.

Y/n and Victor nod their head in understanding and shows their parents a small grateful smile.

Hilton then looks at a familiar car from a distance. "Oh, They're here earlier than us, darling," he speaks to his wife.

His wife and kids follow where he was looking. A black old-school car parks near them. "Oh, yes. Well, we should meet them sooner." Victoria response.