-08-

'Scarlett?' I ask through the mind-link

I feel that it has been disconnected somehow.

"Kass!" I yell running down the castle corridors. "Kassidy?" I open her bedroom door and look around.

Not here.

Where are you?

I leave her room and run down to her office downstairs.

"Woah, slow down hun." My mom's arms stop me. She looks at me and immediately can tell something's wrong. "What's going on?" She asked, concerned.

"I was talking to Scarlett on the mind-link, but she stopped talking mid-sentence and now she's not talking to me anymore and I- I need Kass!" I splutter and look in her eyes.

"Yeah okay, go, go, just be careful." She releases me and I go in a full-on sprint again. This dress is not helping with all its layers. At least it's flowy and lets me run better.

I race down the steps and bump into a butler with champagne on a tray. I quickly slow down the time and fix the glasses.

"Sorry sir!" I yell, running around him down into the basement.

"Kassidy!"

"Kass!"

"Kass!"

"Kassid-"

"Woah, what's wrong?" The most beautiful woman in the realm asks.

"Kass, I was talking with Scar, and she just disconnected." I sputter out.

She tilts her gorgeous face in confusion and puts her arms behind her.

"And?" She asks.

"She was in the South East's camping grounds."

This immediately alerts her and she grabs my hand and drags me down the hall.

"Move people, move! The queen needs to get through!" Kassidy yells, waving her arm around as everyone gets out of the way.

We make it to the monitor room and see Gary looking down at some papers with a coffee in hand.

"Gary!" Kass alerts.

He turns around, almost spilling his coffee in shock. His eyes widen as they fall on me.

"Queen Elenora," he bows his head slightly. "What's going on?"

"I need you to rewind the monitors and look at South East's Forest, specifically the camping grounds." I told him.

He nods and immediately rewinds the monitors to see. I spot a white dot moving around and make it to the border. It begins to walk down the length of it when it suddenly stops and walks back into the forest. It stops again. It's slowly moving around the one spot and then begins to walk away and then returns. Then as quickly as possible it moves faster back down and goes missing.