-11-

Colby has both his arms crossed over each other on top of the bar leaning forward

Colby has both his arms crossed over each other on top of the bar leaning forward. "Hello, Colby." I say.

"You remembered my name, was my singing that good?" He smirks.

"You do have a beautiful voice." I say. It was true. He has the voice of an angel.

He smiles and looks in front of me. "Would you like a drink?" He asks.

"Yes please."

"What would you like?" He questions.

"A level 2."

He nods and looks at the bartender doing a double take on me. Colby waves him down and orders my drink. "So, what made you come here tonight?" He asks while we wait.

"Got bored." I answered truthfully. He hums and looks over to the stage where someone is now singing another song. "How come I've never seen you here before?"

He turns back to me. "This is the first time I'm in this place" I shrug.

"Do you enjoy karaoke?"

"Karaoke?" I questioned.

"Mhmm," he tilts his head over towards the stage.

"Oh, that, yes it was nice."

The bartender came back and placed my drink in front of me. I took a sip, is this potion watered down?

"Do you like it? I could get you another drink," Colby says. "I don't know if you like pineapple."

I shake my head. "No, it tastes good, thank you." I say sipping the rest of my drink. Colby stares at me and down at my clothes. "I like this." He whispers rolling the slight puffed cuffs of my sleeve between his fingers.

"Thank you."

"Where did you get these?" He asks.

"Umm, the store." I answer. He looks back at me and chuckles.

"Alright fine, keep your secrets." He teases.

"Hey, I'll be right back," he gets up and places his hand on my lower back. "I'm going to use the restroom."

I nod and he walks away. I finish my drink and call the bartender back. "Yes?"

"May I get another level 2 please?"

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Level 2?" He asked. I point to my empty glass. "Oh, another piña colada?"

Piña Colada?

"Yes please."

"With or without alcohol?"

"Without?"

He nods and quickly mixes together my drink. By the time I begin drinking my second, Colby comes back. "Hey," He sits next to me. "Did you get a second one?" He asks.