❦︎ Gone Girl Gone Wild ❦︎

RAENI

RAENI

Jade smacked my arm and I flinched back. I rubbed the spot the she slapped and pouted my lips at her. Her hand moved to move her silky press hair over her shoulder. She huffs out a stiff breath and looks at me with an incommodious.

"You're not paying attention." She pointed to the dresses on the bed in front of us.

"Well I don't know the difference between sexy and woman sexy." I replied with honesty. She rolled her eyes and grabbed the black, silk mini dress that was backless.

"I think this is sexy." She held it up and tilted her head to the side.

"I think so too." I replied.

"But the red looks good on me." She then threw the black dress onto the bed to look at the red one.

"That is true." I nodded my head, not really helping her.

"Okay, you're not helping."

I laughed. Jade always sought out fashion advice from me when we both know that Lory is better at that. Jade wouldn't ask her because she's sort of scared of her but she wouldn't admit it.

"Jade."

Speaking of the devil. Lory stood just at the doorway and crossed her arm over.

"You were suppose to be gone three minutes ago." Lory was always punctual. Jade was quite the opposite.

Infact, Jade was very 'go with the flow' pro. She never rushed anything, even in a mission. It could be an emergency and Jade will still take her time. What amazed me was that she always made the time. No matter how slow she was. She never let anyone pressure her and I secretly admire it. I could be never possess such a skill and I don't think I want it. I just admire someone with no pressure meter. Seriously.

She's a super hero.

"Lorelai, I need advice." She held up the two dresses and waited for Lory's response.

I sat back down on the bed and crossed my legs over. Lory sighed and Jade looked bac at me with her 'here we go again' look. I never realized in that moment but Jade was never really afraid of Lory, just that they were more likely to argue and Jade didn't want that. I should've paid close attention to her, because then she wouldn't have done what she did. 

Regardless, we will always have a small portion of love for her. Lory included.

"This is what we're late for?" Lory asked to no one in specific but I felt the need to answer.