❦︎ Lorelai Tried To Kill Luigi ❦︎

RAENI

RAENI

I woke up in the middle of the night to Stef talking to his phone. He had a groggy sleepy voice that just made me inwardly smile.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I open my eyes and snuggled deeper into his arms.

I heard a deep groan resonate and vibrate through his chest, as he grabbed my hand. My hand had swiped against his crotch by accident and I didn't realize until he looked down and looked back up.

"Dom is outside." He semi-whispered to me, holding my hand. My breath hitched at my throat as he tried to move out of the leg lock we were in and swiped his knee against my core.

We both froze and I could just imagine how red I was. This was not the ideal situation I'd want to be put in, ever. Especially with him.

"Dom?" My mind went back to what he said earlier as I repeated his name. He nodded his head and carefully, painfully carefully, dragged his leg away.

He made sure not to touch me in any way and I made sure not to interfere incase something happens. I sat up and fixed myself before getting up from the sofa. I skipped towards the front door, aware that I was walking barefoot. As I swung the front door open, I saw Dom leaning against his car, black shades on, looking down at his phone.

"Damn boy, you're looking real fine." I shout across the street and his head perks up. He smiles, taking his shades off.

"I got a girlfriend." He plays along, shrugging his shoulders. I shrugged  too, smiling really widely.

"She doesn't have to know." I walk up to him. He pushes himself upright, chuckling.

"You're bad news." He opens his arms, opening himself to my hug. I embrace him in the warmest, tightest, most loving hug I've ever given. He holds me up, hugging me back. "I missed you."

My eyes well up as I tighten the hug and sigh, saying, "I missed you too."

We pulled apart and we started talking, catching up on everything. He also told me what Stef told me about Derek. He also apologized for any hurt but didn't apologize for killing him. Those two were like brothers. They had the same emotions just different execution. They also kind of looked the same, but Stef has dark hair and Dom has washed out blonde buzz cut.

If either one of them had to what the other did, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Only once they speak will I know who is who. I've asked Dom about it and he says they aren't related in anyway, Stef said they were long last brothers. Dom acted like he hated the idea but I saw him smiling at it.

He lives Stef like his brother.

"We can go." Stefano appeared behind me with a bag of things. He popped open the trunk and placed them in before walking to our side.