4

Third person's POV.

The unknown person climbed up to Nunew's room through his window. The cold night breeze entered the room making Nunew shiver , covering his body as he changed his sleeping position. The unknown person then took out a knife from his back pocket. He held it tightly , walking to Nunew who was fast asleep.

He pointed the knife towards Nunew , wanting to stab him on the chest. Suddenly the door bust open making him turn. Nunew jumped out from his slumber.

"Oi !" Shouted Zee as he kicked the knife out of the person's hand. Nunew sat up in a panicked state. Zee then kicked the guy in the stomach making him stumble on the ground. The guys was about to grabbed the knife went Zee quickly took the chance to kick the knife further away from him. The guy stood up throwing punches at Zee but what he didn't know , Zee has learned all types of martial art. Zee blocked all the punches smoothly and soon grabbed the guy's hand , twisting it hard making him scream in pain. Nunew's eyes widened as he didn't know what to do.

Zee then grabbed his shoulder , slamming him on the wall as he clutch his collar.

"Who are you ?!" He shouted , breathing hard. Just in time , Nat and Max came running in along with other guards.

"Nhu !" Shouted Nat as he ran to Nunew who was on the bed , still trying to process everything. Max frown as he look at the state of the room.

"I don't want to repeat myself ! Who are you ?!" Shouted Zee angrily. The guy smiled , chuckling.

"How many of you are there ?!" Zee shouted but the guy said nothing.

"Max. Check the whole place." Ordered Zee as Max nodded. He and a few other guards then did what Zee said.

"Nat. Take the prince out of the room now." Zee ordered as Nat nodded , holding Nunew's arm.

"Come your highness." Said Nat as he pulled Nunew out. Zee looked at the guy , clenching his jaw.

Nunew's POV.

"Here's some water , your highness .." said one of the maid as she hand me a glass of water. I took it , drinking it.

"Are you okay ?" Asked Nat and I nod. Zee then walked into the living room making me turn. He then kneeled down to my level.

"Are you okay ?" He asked as I look at him. All I could see in his eyes was worry and maybe a mixture of anger too. I nod as he sigh , getting up. Max then enter the room with a few guards.

"It seemed like he was alone. We looked and checked everywhere. It was all cleared." Said Max as Zee nod.

"Did you check the cameras ?" asked Zee.

"Yes , the camera only caught the guy only. Seems like he broke the alarm with a rock." He said as Zee sigh.

"I want you to do a background check on him." Ordered Zee as Max nod. He then bowed to me before walking out of the room.

"Maria !" Called Zee as my maid came walking into the room.

"Prepare a new room for his highness." Said Zee as she nod , bowing. She then turned to Nunew , nodding. Nat then help Nunew to get up. Me and Nat walked to the new room. Nat sat me down on the bed. He was about to leave the room when I grabbed his arm.

"Can you stay ? I am a little scared .." Nat smile.

"Of course .." he said as I smile slightly. I laid down as Nat laid beside me. I sigh , closing my eyes.

Zee's POV

"All clear .." said the guards as I nod. I then walked up stairs and soon saw Nunew sleeping soundly next to Nat. I sigh , closing the door slightly.

"Make sure to look over the two of them." I ordered the guards as they all nod. I walked downstairs , plopping down onto the sofa. Max then walked in , sitting across me.

"Did you get anything ?" I asked.

"It seems like he was ordered to attack the prince. He doesn't know who ordered him to do so cos he only received a call and also a ton of money." He said and I sigh.

"This is the 3rd attack this month." Said Max.

"Do you know why is people after the prince ?" I asked.

"Zee , in life , not everyone will like us. There will be some people who aren't happy with how we live. Maybe they envy our life and instead of working hard or trying hard , they choose violence." Said Max.

"But all I know , whoever did this won't stop till they get what they want .. which is the prince .." he said.

Nunew's POV

"Your highness .." I turned seeing Hia.

"Hia .. I told you not to call me that." I said.

"You are my prince .." he said as I chuckled. I look at the huge lake , sighing.

"Beautiful isn't it ?" I asked.

"Kanin .." he said making me turn to him.

"Nothing will be as beautiful as Kanin Asawathin." He said making me chuckle.

"Since when did you get this sweet all of a sudden hm ?" I asked.

"Once in a while." He said making me giggle.

"Hia .." I said making him hum.

"Will you do me a favor ?" I asked.

"What favor ?" He asked.

"Can I have a hug ?" I asked as he chuckled. He then open his arms , smiling slightly. I walked towards him , hugging him as I laid my head on his chest. He placed his arms around me , caressing my head.

"Charan Sathorn ..." I said making him hum. I look up at him.

"Don't ever leave me." I said.

"Your duty as my bodyguard will remain till the end of my life .." I said as he smile.

"Yes , your highness .." he said making me giggle. He then leaned his forehead against mine as we both burst out into laughter.

I gasped , opening my eyes. I turned to see Nat who was fast asleep beside me. I touch my chest and soon I touch my cheeks , realizing it was wet. I frown , breathing hard.

Zee's POV

I frown , opening my eyes. I got up , sighing as I saw Max asleep. I touch my cheeks , realizing I was crying. I look at the time seeing that it was only 4:30 in the morning. I touch my head , breathing in and out. I then grabbed my hoodie , wearing it as I got out of my room. I walked down to the training room.

I walked towards a punching bag , doing some light stretches before doing a few light punches.