43

Nunew's POV

I walked out of the ballroom , looking around.

"Nat ?" I called out and soon walking towards the lobby. I frown seeing a familiar figure on the floor. I went closer and soon my eyes widened seeing Nat , passed out on the floor.

"Nat !" I shouted as I ran towards his body , going on my knees as I turned him by his shoulder. My eyes widen as I held his head but I soon realized that I had blood on my palm. I realize his head was bleeding.

"Nat ?!" I asked , shaking him to try to wake him up.

"Nat !" I shouted as I breathe hard , panicking.

"Guards !!" I shouted but there was no one. I breathe hard looking around , not knowing what to do.

"Nat !" I shouted. Soon I heard footsteps approaching me. I then slowly look up to see a guy in a mask with a few guys. I breathe hard , holding Nat tightly against me.

"Y-You .." I said , recognizing that mask.

"Hello , we meet again your highness .." he said.

"Grab him." He ordered as my eyes widened.

Zee's POV

I walked back into the ballroom and soon frown not seeing Nunew anywhere. I then walked through the crowd , asking if they saw the prince. I soon saw Max as he then saw me. He walked towards me with a panicked expression.

"Have you seen the prince ?" I asked.

"Aow , isn't Nat and the prince with you ?" He asked making me frown.

"Weren't Nat and the prince with you ?" I asked as he shook his head.

"I asked everyone but they said they didn't see them leave .." I said.

"I asked the guards to check outside the ballroom .." he said.

"I look everywhere .. but they aren't here in the ballroom .." he said and suddenly a guard came running towards us.

"Sir ! We found Nat !" He said as Max and I look at each other before running out of the ballroom with the guard leading the way. We stopped at the lobby as my eyes widened seeing Nat , holding his head with a towel.

"Nat !" Shouted Max as he ran towards him.

Third person's POV

"Nat !" Shouted Max worriedly as he held Nat's shoulder.

"P'Max .." he said  as Max caress his cheek. Zee look around the place for Nunew.

"Nat , where's Nhu ?!" Asked Zee worriedly.

"Zee .. they took Nhu .." said Nat making Zee frown.

"Who took Nhu ?!" Asked Zee.

"I don't know , all I could remember that they dragged Nhu away .. a guy .. in a mask !" Said Nat as Zee then realized who took Nunew.

"It's him .. he got Nhu .." Said Zee making Max frown.

"Who ?" Asked Max.

"The guy who attacked me that night , he got the prince !" Said Zee as he shook his head.

"Sir , we found this on the floor .." said a guard making me turn. I look down to his palm seeing the ring that I gave Nhu. I grabbed it , clutching it tightly as I breathed hard.

"What is going on here ?!" Zee turned seeing the king with a few guards.

"Your highness , the prince has been kidnapped.." said Max making the king frown.

"What ?!" He exclaimed and soon Zee's phone started ringing making everyone look at him. Zee fish his phone out seeing an unknown number on his screen. Zee looked at Max before answering the phone.

"Well .. well .. well ... hello Zee .." Zee clutched his phone , clenching his jaw.

"Where is he ?" He asked.

"Who ? Oh ! You mean the prince ?" Asked the unknown guy.

"Your highness , why don't you say hello to your boyfriend ?" Zee frown as he breathe hard.

"Zee !" Zee's eyes widened , hearing his boyfriend's voice on the other side of the line.

"Nhu .." said Zee.

"Don't worry Zee , your boyfriend is safe with me .."

"I swear if you lay your hands on him , I'll kill you. " said Zee.

"Oh don't worry , I won't .."

"However , if you want him alive .. you have to come and get him .." he said as Zee frown.

"However , I don't want you alone. I want money too." He continued as Zee looked at the King.

"Money ?" Asked Zee.

"Yes. I want 10 million dollars ..." he said.

"And if I don't get my 10 million dollars , the prince ... will die ...."  Zee clutched his fist.

"I'll send you the address ... remember .. I want you and the 10 million dollars .. or else .. the prince .. will die .." with that he hung up , making Zee sigh , putting his phone down.

"Zee .." said Max as Zee breathed hard.

"What did he say ?" He asked.

"He wants 10 million dollars .. or else he'll kill the prince." Said Zee making Nat gasp , covering his mouth. Zee then took his blazer off , ruffling his hair in frustration. He then took out his gun from his gun holder , wanting to walk out of the house but Max grab his arm.

"Where the hell do you think you are going ?" Asked Max.

"Can't you see ? He got Nhu !" I shouted in anger.

"Nhu is with them ! I need to go and save him before they do anything to him !" Shouted Zee.

"You can't go alone ! You don't have any idea how many guys he has over there ! They'll kill you !" Fought Max.

"And what do you want me to do ?! Sit here and wait till they do something to the prince ?!" Shouted Zee.

"I promised him Max ! I promise to protect him ! I can't just sit around and wait till somethings bad happens to him !" Shouted Zee in frustration. Max sigh as Zee run his fingers through his hair , breathing hard.

"Look , I know , you don't want anything to happen to him but we can't risk getting you hurt too. We need a plan so that you and the prince are safe." Said Max.

"Max is right .. Zee .." said the king as Zee look at him. Soon Zee's phone buzzed making him look down to the see that unknown guy sent him the address. Zee sigh , nodding.

Nunew's POV

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I breathed hard looking at the guy in the mask. I was tied to a chair as two of his guys stood on each side.

"W-Who are you ?" I asked shakily as he turned to me , chuckling behind mask. He then kneeled down in front of me as he hold his gun.

"Do you really want to know who I am ?" He asked as I look at him , breathing shakily. He then grabbed his mask , taking it off. He slowly lifted his head up , revealing his face. My eyes widened seeing who he was.

"Y-You ..." I stutter as tears rolled down my cheeks.