37

Nunew's POV

I frown , opening my eyes sleepily. I squinted my eyes due to the sunlight before turning around , seeing no one beside me. I turned to the clock seeing that it was already 1 in the afternoon.

"I slept in for the first time .." I thought. I then realized I was still naked under the sheets. I smile to myself and soon the bathroom door opened , revealing Zee who just finished showering. I sat up , holding the sheets against my bare body. Zee smile as he walked towards my side.

"Good morning .." he said as I smile , looking up to him as he leaned down placing a peck on my lips. I smile as he sat down making the edge of the bed sink.

"How are you feeling ? Are you hurt anywhere ?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Are you hungry ?" He asked and I nod.

"Then .. why don't you go freshen up then let's eat .." he said and I nod. He pecked my lips making me hum in surprise.

"Zee~" I whined as he smiled, getting up. He wore his shirt , patting my head gently before walking out of the room. I smile , plopping down back onto my bed. I grabbed my pillow , hiding my face in it , squealing hard.

"Did me and Zee ... did it ?!" I bite my lip , kicking the blanket shyly.

Zee's POV

I poured some coffee into my cup as then Max came walking in.

"You are awake late .." said Max as he looked at me with a grin.

"I wonder what you and the prince were up to last night .." he said. I then remembered last night , smiling to myself.

"Eh~ something must have happened.." he teased making me look at him with a straight face.

"Nothing happened and it's none of your business what me and the prince are doing." I said making him chuckle.

"Aow , I hope you didn't forget that we need to go to the airport today with the king .." he said making me hum.

"I know ..." I said.

"Them I'll wait for you in the car .." Said Max as I nod. I then drank my coffee , walking out with a plate of pancakes to see the prince. He smiled seeing me as I placed the plate down.

"Eat up .." I said as I caress his head gently.

"Aow , are you not going to eat ?" He asked.

"The King needs me and Max's help today .." I said making him pout.

"Are you my bodyguard or my dad's ?" He asked making me chuckle.

"Yours." I said as I then leaned down to peck his lips.

"I'll be back in the afternoon .. I promise .." I said as he then sigh , nodding. I caress his cheek and I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist making me turn.

"At least have one bite .." he said , raising a pancake up to my lips. I chuckled , taking a bite.

"Good boy. Now go." He said making me nod. I then walked out of the dining room , walking towards the lobby seeing Nat talking to Max.

"Lets go .." I said as Max nod.

"I'll see you later Mi Amor .." Said Max as he kissed Nat's hand making me roll my eyes  , chuckling in disbelief.

"Nat , take care of the prince for me." I said.

"Don't worry .." he said as I got in the car as Max did the same. Max waved at Nat as I sigh , driving off.