26

Nunew's POV

"Is all of the stuff for the ball checked ?" I asked as James nod.

"What about the cameras ? Did you install them ?" I asked as he nod.

"We placed each cameras on the corners and entrances .." He said and I nod.

"Is there anything else your highness ?" He asked.

"That's it for now .. just make sure we have enough bodyguards." I said , walking pass him as he bow. I walked towards the living room , plopping down on the sofa as I sigh.

"Someone looks tired .." said Zee as he placed a cup of water on the table.

"I am stressed , the ball is literally in two days .." I said , drinking my water.

"Everything will be fine .." he said.

"Have you checked everything ?" I asked and he nod.

"All the guest , the food , the drinks and everything you asked .." He said as he then sat next to me.

"You are stressing yourself too much .." he said.

"I just .. want everything to go smoothly .. it's the first ball I am hosting .." I said.

"And I don't want to disappoint anyone .." I said.

"And you won't .. trust me .." he said and I sigh , looking at him before nodding.

"Have you checked whether my father is coming ?" I asked.

"He said he'll be here .." he said and I nod. I then yawn sleepily.

"You should sleep , you have panda eyes now .." he said.

"I have a fitting later with Nat .." I said , yawning again.

"It's in the afternoon right ?" He asked and I nod.

"Why don't you just sleep for a hour or two .. you need rest or else you'll fall sick .." he said as I nod.

"Can you stay with me ?" I asked making him chuckle. He pat his lap making me smile. I lay my head down on his lap as he leaned back. He caress my hair as I then slowly drifted off to sleep.

Zee's POV

I look down seeing Nhu fast asleep on my lap. I chuckled softly before placing my hand behind his neck , gently lifting his head up. I slowly and carefully got up , laying him down on the pillow. I grabbed a blanket , placing it over him. I caress his head gently before getting up , walking out of the room. I close the living room door slightly.

"Zee .." I jumped in shock , seeing Max.

"You scared the shit out of me." I said.

"Where's the prince ?" He asked loudly making me put my finger on my lip.

"Shut up or you'll wake the prince , he is asleep .." I said as he nod.

"What is it ?" I asked.

"We need to talk .." he said and I nod. We walked out of the house.

"This came in the mail." He said , holding a envelope. I grabbed the envelope. I open it seeing a note.

'I am coming for the prince. Protect him before it's too late.'

"Who sent this ?" I asked.

"No idea , James gave it to me saying that he found this in the mail." He said and I sigh. I crush the paper.

"I want you to get more bodyguards on that day." I said and he nod.

Nunew's POV

I frown , opening my eyes as I felt someone tugging my arm.