48

Nunew's POV

Me and Zee walked out of the house with our fingers interlocked. I sigh happily as Zee turned to me.

"I am so happy Zee .." I said , facing him.

"Not only did I get to fix things between father but I fixed things with grandpa too .." I said making him smile.

"You did .. I am so proud of you .. great job my nhu .." He said , caressing my head making me chuckle. I giggled , hugging him tightly making him chuckle deeply. I then pulled away , pecking his lips making him hum in surprise. I giggled and soon my eyes went down to his lips. I look at him in the eyes as he caress my cheek.

"You know .. Nat and Max won't be home till tomorrow since they are Max's parents house .." I said , drawing circles on Zee's chest making him raise an eyebrow.

"And we haven't had our alone time for a long time ..." I said , pouting as I fiddled with his collar.

"How about we go home and .... meow ..." I said cutely. He chuckled , grabbing my hand as he placed a kiss on my knuckles.

"Even though that sounds tempting ... I want to bring you somewhere .." he said.

"Aow .. where ?" I asked.

"It's a surprise .." he said making me frown.

"Let's go .." he said as he held my hand , walking towards our car. He open the door for me as I got in. He close the door , walking to the driver seat. He got in as he buckled his seatbelt. I look over to him as he smile , starting the car. We then drove out of the place.

I look outside the window , frowning at the unfamiliar surroundings.

"Where are we ?" I asked , turning to him.

"You'll see .." he said as I pout. He chuckled as he placed his hand on my thigh. I smile , holding it as I look out of the window smiling.

After a while , he pulled up to a house making me sit up. He turned to me as I look at him. He smile , unbuckling his seatbelt as I did the same. We got out of the car as I look around in confused.

"Why are we here ?" I asked. Suddenly the sound of the door shutting was heard making me turn to see a lady walking out of the house.

"Zee ?" She asked as Zee smiled.

"Hey ma .." he said as I then realized we were at Zee's orphanage home.

Zee's POV.

"Is that my boy ?" Asked Ma as I chuckled , opening my arms. She hugged me tightly as I sigh , crouching down to her level.

"Oh my baby is home~" she said making me pat her back gently. She pulled away , cupping my cheeks.

"Oh look at you .. so handsome .." she said , placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I am sorry for taking so long to visit .." I said as she shook her head.

"I am already so happy that you are here .." she said.

"Ma .. I have someone that I liked you to meet .." I said as I turned back to Nunew. I nod , pulling my hand out. Nunew smile , walking towards us as he grabbed my hand. Ma looked at us with a smile even though she was confused.

"Ma .. this is Nunew .." I said as I look at Nunew. Her eyes widened realizing who he was.

"Oh oh , your highness .." she said bowing.

"No no , please , there's no need to bow .." said Nunew as he held her arms. She smile as she look at me and Nunew.

"Ma ... Nunew .. is my boyfriend ..I said as Nunew looked at me shock.

"Boyfriend ?" She asked as I smile at Nunew. Nhu then nod making Ma laugh.

"Ngaw honey~" she said , hugging Nunew.

"I am so happy~" she said making me chuckle.

"Oh come , you are lucky I made something special .." she said making me chuckle. She then walked in as Nhu looked at me. I pat his waist gently as we walked into the house.

Nunew's POV

I smile looking at the baby pictures of Zee. I bent down , looking at each and one of it.

"It's a little embarrassing to have my picture all over the house .." I turned see Zee making me giggle.

"I didn't know you were this cute .. narak makkk ( so cute )" I said as I then picked one of the pictures. I put it up as I look at Zee and back at the photo.

"What are you doing ?" He asked , chuckling.

"I want to compare how you look like .." I said.

"Ouii~ I didn't know I have a handsome boyfriend .." I said teasingly making him chuckle , shaking his head. I giggled , placing the picture down as I look at more pictures. Soon two arms snaked around my waist making me smile as Zee placed his chin on my shoulder. I leaned back as he sigh.

"Are you happy that you came here ?" He asked as I nod.

"I am glad that your mom accepted me.." I said.

"She's too cute .." I said making him chuckle.

"But how I wish I looked a little presentable .." I said making him kiss my cheek.

"You look beautiful no matter what .." he said making me giggle.

"Okay lovebirds~ food is here~" I blush lightly as Zee let go of me. We walked towards the dining table seeing many dishes.

"Ma .. did you cook all of this ?" Asked Zee.

"Of course .." she said as Zee pulled out a chair for me to sit. I sat down as Zee sat beside me.

"I made your favorite .. jackfruit salad .." she said as I look at Zee.

"Nhu , have you eaten jackfruit salad before ?" She asked.

"Yes , Zee cooked for me some times .. it's one of my favorite food now .." I said shyly making her chuckle.

"I guess my teaching were paid off .." she said as Zee placed some of the salad on my plate. I smile before taking a bite out of it.

"So how is it ?" Asked Zee's mom.

"It's delicious .." I said smiling.

"Who's cooking is better ?" Asked Zee.

"Your mom." I said making him chuckle in disbelief.

"Aow .." he said making me and his mom burst out into laughter. The whole lunch time, there was nothing but smiles and laughter. Seeing Zer interact with his mother with a smile made me even happier.

Zee's POV

I watch as Nhu interact with the kids in the orphanage. I smile fondly seeing him play with them.

"So .. is he the one you've been looking for ?" Asked Ma as she hand me a cup of water. I smile , looking at Nhu.

"He is the one ma .." I said making her giggle.

"So I should be receiving a wedding card soon hm .." she said making me chuckle. I placed my arm on her shoulder as she laugh. We both watch Nhu and the kids play making me smile.

- later -

Nhu waved his hand as Ma did the same. I open the door for Nhu as he got in. I close the door , walking to the other side. I waved to Ma as she wave back. I got in , starting the car as Nhu kept waving. I then drove off home as Nhu sigh happily. I held his hand making me look at him. I brought his hand to my lips , giving his knuckles a kiss.