special chapter 6

~ 3 days till the wedding ~

Nunew's POV

I look over to Zee as he drove. He glanced towards me , smiling as he kept his hand on my thigh , giving it a gentle squeeze once in a while. We were finally on the way to the resort. I turned to the back seeing Max and Nat fast asleep making me smile. I sigh happily as I look out the window. Our wedding is just 3 days away , soon enough , I'll finally be Zee's husband. I

We reached the resort after a 2 hours drive. I got out as Max and Nat did the same.

"We'll go get us checked in .." said Nat as he and Max went into the resort first. Soon Zee came out of the car as I walked towards him. He look at me before holding my hand. We walked into the lobby of the resort as Max and Nat came.

"Here's your room key .. me and Max's room is just one floor below from yours .." said Nat.

"Why don't we all relax for the day and Nhu .. I am coming over to your room to do your suit fitting .." he said and I nodded. Zee took the keys as he nod. Me and Zee then head to our room.

He unlocked the door , opening it as I walked in and soon gasp looking at how huge the room was. Zee placed the luggage aside as I scan through the room. Soon I saw refreshments on the table. I held up the card reading.

'For Prince Nunew and husband , Khun Zee.'

I smile as I then walked out to the balcony. I smile seeing the view of the beach. I leaned against the railing as the wind and sound of the waves crashing calms me down. Soon two arms wrapped around my waist making me smile.

"Hia .. it's finally happening , we are finally getting married .." I said , leaning against him.

"It is .." he said as I chuckled.

"I waited for so long to call you mine .." he whispered , placing gently kisses on my neck. I then turned around in his arms , wrapping my arms around his neck.

"In just 3 days , I can finally call you .. my husband .." I said making him smile. He then caress my cheek making me look at his lips. I leaned forward , placing my lips on his as he sigh , pulling me closer. I pulled away slightly , looking at him.

"We have about a few hours before Nat comes over ... how about a bath ?" I asked making him chuckle.

"I would love too .." he said as he squeezed my waist making me jump , wrapping my legs around his waist as he walked into the room making me giggle.

- later -

"How do you feel ?" Asked Nat as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Amazing .." I whispered making Nat smile.

"I am so excited !!" Said Nat as he hugged me making me giggle. After I got my suit off , Nat left the room to place the suit in his room for safe keeping. I frown , not knowing where Zee was. Soon the door bell rang making me frown. I got up from my bed , walking towards the door. I open it seeing one of the housekeeper in the resort.

"Your highness , this is for you .." she said as she hand me a bouquet of flowers. I frown , grabbing it.

"Oh yes , I would like to inform you that the king and your grandfather is already here and also Zee's mother is here too. They are already checked in." She inform.

"Thank you .." I said as she bowed , walking away. I look at the bouquet , confused as I close the door. I walked towards the bed , sitting down as I then saw a note in the bouquet. I grabbed it , placing the bouquet down as I opened the note , reading it.

'Be ready by 7 , then follow the rose petal. Love you. - your husband , Zee.'

I smile , shaking my head. I then look at the time seeing that it was already 6pm. I only have one hour to get ready. I quickly head to the bathroom to get ready.

I look at myself in the mirror , fixing my hair. I was wearing a simple button up white blouse and fitted pants that was really comfortable. I then looked at the time seeing that I should head downstairs.

I went down to the lobby , looking around.

"Follow the rose petals ?" I asked , looking around for rose petals. I then soon saw a small sigh making me frown walking towards it.

'Please follow this rose petals , my highness.' I look down to see rose petals making me chuckle. I followed them , walking as I looked around.

The rose petal led me to the beach. I then saw someone familiar at the end of the rose petal. There was a table set up with candles on it.

I smile , walking towards it. He soon turned around as I stopped my tracks.

"Surprise .." he said making me chuckle.

"Here .." he said giving me a rose.

"Thank you Hia ... you didn't have to do all of this ..." I said in awe as he held my hand.

"This is how I tell you that I love you .." he said making me chuckle.

"Come , let's eat before the food gets cold .." he said and I nod. He lead me to my seat , pulling out the chair for me as I sat down. He sat across of me as we then started eating. The whole candle night dinner was filled with love and laughter. Finally me and Zee got some alone time since we were so busy with wedding preparations.

After dinner , we took a walk on the beach as the night breeze brush against our skin. I look down to our interlock hands , smiling. The time moved so slow when it's just me and Zee. God .. I am really in love with this guy.

"Are you happy ?" He asked making me turn to him.

"I am so happy .." I said , pecking his lips.

"I was wondering .. where would you like to go for our honeymoon ?" He asked making me smile.

"Hmm .. how about ...Maldives ?" I asked making him chuckle.

"Whatever you want .. your highness .." he said making me giggle. I sigh , wrapped my arms around him as I laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me as we hugged each other , not saying anything. I smile , sighing happily. I looked up as Zee looked at me. I pout my lips for him to place a peck on it.

"I love you .." he whispered caressing my head.

"I love you too .." I replied as I laid my head back on his chest , smiling.

Tomorrow's is the finale ? Are we ready for this whole series to end ?? Because I am definitely not 🥺

So I may have done a little writing for my new book , I'll finally announce it tomorrow !! So stay tune for that ! 🥺❤️