special chapter 5

Nunew's POV

Zee closed the door , locking it as I sat down on the bed , watching every move he made. Zee then sat beside me not saying anything.

"Hia .." I said.

"He touched you didn't he ?" He asked making taking me back.

"H-How did you-."

"I saw the text message he sent you on your phone .. I didn't want to ask you since you were trying to get sober and all .. and our emotions were all over the place yesterday .." he said.

"I didn't want to push you to tell me .." he said.

"Hia .." I said.

"Did he really touch you ?" He asked and I slowly nod.

"But I told him off !" I said.

"I told him that I have you .." I said , facing him as he caress my head.

"He knows that I love you .. and only you .." I said.

"I am sorry na .. for not being there when it happened .." he said making me shake my head.

"Hia didn't know ... and plus .. Pure and Ton was there , they took care of me .." I said as he smile , nodding. He then pulled me to his embrace.

"I am sorry Nhu .." he said and I nod. He then pulled away as he hand went to the back of my nape. He gently placed his lips on mine as I slowly replied to his kiss.

The soft kiss was then turned into a make out session. The next thing I know I was on his lap. I pulled away , breathing hard as Zee looked up to me. I caress his cheek , smiling. I then felt his hand went down to my waist , exactly where Lian touched me the night before.

"He touched you here .. didn't he .." whispered Zee as he placed his lips on my neck. I close my eyes , clutching his shoulder.

"He touched here too .." he said as he hand went down lower to my hips giving it a squeeze. 

"The only person who can touch you .. is me .." he whispered , biting my skin making me moan softly. I then cupped his cheeks , breathing hard.

"The only person who can touch me is you , Hia .." I whispered making him smile.

"And the only person who can touch you .. is me .." I whispered before pushing him down onto the mattress.

- later -

I sigh happily as I lay my head on Zee's chest. I look up to him as he caress my head.

"Uh , Why did you go to father's place just now ?" I asked.

"He wanted to talk about the wedding." He said making me nod.

"Hia .. do you really want to do it at the resort ?" I asked making him look at him.

"I am okay with anything to be very honest ... The resort is a beautiful place to get married .." he said as I propped myself up , facing him.

"Don't you think it's a little too much ? Father wants invite a lot of people .." I said , pouting making him chuckle.

"All I want is a small wedding where only the people we love will be there .." I said as then caress my cheek.

"Then .. let's go and see your father tomorrow and talk about it .." he said making me nod. I then hugged him as he sigh.

- next day -

I walked in the house with Zee as I look around.

"Dad !" I called out as I look at Zee , frowning.

"Dad !" I called out again.

"In the office !" He shouted as I chuckled. Me and Zee head to his office. I walked in and my eyes widened seeing a lot of paperworks and invitations scattered on his table.

"Aow , father , what are you doing ?" I asked as I look at all the papers.

"I was just clearing up all of my schedule before your wedding .." he said as I look at Zee.

"Father .. the wedding is in two weeks time .." I said.

"I know I know .. but I want to get it all done before the big day .." he said.

"So what brings you both here ?" He asked.

"Me and Zee wanted to talk about the wedding .." I said.

"What about it ?" He asked as I then look at Zee making him nod.

"I don't think it's necessary to invite a lot of guest , just our family will do .." I said making him frown.

"But it's your wedding ! It must be massive .." he said.

"I know but I just want a small wedding... with our love ones .." I said as Father then look at me and Zee.

"The day we get married is the day where I wanr only our family to witness .." I said as Zee smile.

"Father .." I said as father sigh.

"It's your wedding day .. and I want nothing more than seeing you happy on that day .." he said as I smiled.

"Thank you for understanding .." I said as he pat my head.

"Then how about the resort ?" He asked.

"Me and Zee kind of agree with the whole wedding resort thing .." I said as Father smile widely.

"Great !! Oh I can't wait to tell your grandfather ! He must be excited !" Exclaimed father making me smile. I look at Zee as he pat my head. 

- 1 week left till the wedding -

"So I was thinking of this ?" Asked Nat as he showed me another picture of a suit. I look at it , frowning.

"I don't think it's the one ... it's too dull .." I said as he crush the paper , throwing it with the rest of the crushed papers.

"I don't think I will get to find the right suit .." I said , pouting.

"Let's not lose hope !" Said Nat encouragingly as I sigh , rubbing my temple.

"Your highness .." I lifted up my head seeing Maria.

"All of yours and Khun Zee's luggage are all packed .." she said.

"Thank you Maria .." I said as she bowed. Suddenly Nat gasp.

"Shit ! I forgot to put one last thing to put in my luggage !" Said Nat as he then ran off making me chuckle. I sigh , looking at my phone. I smile looking at my wallpaper which was me and Zee.

"I miss him even though I saw him today .." I thought. Me and Zee was too busy that we didn't get a day to be together ever since we started planning our wedding. Soon a bouquet of flower appeared in front of me making me frown , looking up to see Zee.

"Hia .." I said as he chuckled. I grabbed the bouquet of flowers as he walked around the sofa to sit next to me.

"You didn't have to .." I said , looking at the flowers.

"It's a little something to tell you that I miss you .." he said , pecking my lips.

"I am sorry if I haven't been spending time with you .. I was so busy with the wedding arrangements .." I said as he caress my cheek.

"I get it .." he said.

"Can you believe it ? In just 6 days , we are finally going to be married .." I said and he smile.

"I am excited to call you my husband after so long .." he said making me giggle.

"Ah right , have you given the invitation to mom ?" I asked.

"I already sent her a ride to the resort on the same day as we go .." he said as I sigh in relief. He then pulled me to his embrace.

"It's such a dream .. My father and grandfather will be there .. your mother will be there .. Max and Nat .. Pure and Ton too .. everyone will be there to witness our happy ending .." I said making him smile.

I hear wedding bells ringing !!!! 🫣🫣🫣🫣 OH I CANT WAITTT !