18

~ Few days later ~

Nunew's POV

The car stopped at the airport. The door open as I got out. I fixed my hair , sighing as I turned to Zee.

"Let's go." I said as taking out my sunglasses. I wore them , straightening my back as we walked. We walked towards the private jet lounge. I soon saw Max and Nat with my father.

"I don't get why you are glam up , your highness .." asked Zee.

"It's been a while since I left the house so I might as well dress up beautifully." I answered.

"And plus , I didn't want to be here." I said.

"You promised .." he said and I sigh.

- a few hours before -

"I am not going .." I said , folding my arms.

"You know the king would really appreciate it if his one and only son come and send him off .." he said.

"I've made my decision , are you going against your prince ?" I asked and he sigh.

"I wouldn't dare .. but this is all I asked for .." he said.

"Please .." he begged making me freeze. I look away , blushing. I look at him and realize he was acting like a puppy. A cute one. I want to see more.

"Hm , no." I said , looking away.

"Your highness ... this is the only favor I ask for .. so please .." he said and I looked away , trying to hide myself.

"Urgh , fine. This is the last favor from you." I said , getting up. I walked pass him , going upstairs to change.

~ present ~

"Nhu .." said Father as I bowed slightly. Zee did the same as I took off my sunglasses.

"I didn't expect you to come and send me off." Said Father as I look at him.

"I didn't want to come." I said as Zee then nudged my arm a lil making him glare at him.

"It's already great that I am here .." I said as Father nod. Zee then cleared his throat making me frown. He tilt his head slightly making me sigh.

"I want you back in one piece." I said making Father's eyes widened. Nat and Max froze , hearing what I said.

"W-What ?" Asked Father.

"You heard me , I don't like repeating .." I answered.

"Sir , it's time to go .." said Max. Father nod and soon walked towards me making me look at him , frowning. He placed his hand on my cheek , caressing it making me freeze.

"I'll be back in one piece." He said , patting my shoulder.

"Zee , take care of my son .." he said as Zee bowed. Father looked at me , smiling slightly before walking away. He got onto his private jet as Zee pat my lower back. Max patted Zee on the back as I hugged Nat.

"Take care .." I said as he nod.

"I promise nothing will happen to your father , jelly .." he said as I smile , nodding. Max then nod to Nat as both of them walked up to the private jet. We moved a few feet away as the plane departed. I touch my cheek , looking at my hand.

"Your highness .." I cleared my throat , turning.

"I am hungry .." I said , walking away.

"Lets get some food .." he said and I nod.

- later -

I look at the view , sighing happily.

"You look happy .." he said.

"Well yeah .. I never really get to be out here .." I said as he then look at the view.

"I am sorry .." he said making me frown.

"I know that I didn't allow you to leave the house .. you must've felt alone and bored .." he said , turning to me. I smile slightly and soon came the food.

"Lets eat .." I said as he nodded , grabbing his spoon.

After we ate , I leaned back sighing. Zee chuckled drinking his coffee.

"I am going to the washroom first .." I said , grabbing my bag , walking towards the washroom.

Zee's POV

I sigh , drinking my coffee as I watch the prince walk towards the washroom. I then frown seeing two guys dressed in full black in the other table , watching Nunew closely. The guy nod as the both of them got up. They then walked towards the same path as Nunew.

I quickly got up , having a bad feeling. I walked behind them and soon saw them stop in front of the washroom where the prince is. I hide behind the wall , frowning as I come up with a plan. I smirk as an idea popped up. I took out my sunglasses and wore my cap , fixing my leather jacket. I got out from behind the wall , walking to the washroom. They look at me but I went straight to the door , pushing it open.

Nunew's POV.

I was about to open the toilet door when I jumped seeing a guy in a cap and sunglasses. He covered my mouth , pushing me back into the cubicle. He shut the door behind as I squirm under him grip. I push his hand away , breathing hard.

"Who are you !" I asked as he then removed his sunglasses making my eyes widened.

"Zee ?! What the hell are you doing in here ?!" I scolded and soon the sound of the door opening was heard. Zee placed finger on his lips , signaling me to keep quiet. He then leaned down to my ear.

"Sit on the toilet , lift up your leg .." he whispered. He put down the toilet cover as I did as what he ask. Soon silhouette of two guys was seen through the opening below the door.

"I'll be right back .." he said as I shook my head , holding his arm.

"Don't leave me .." I whispered.

"I promise , I'll be back .. lock the door once I leave .. don't go out until I say so .." he said reassuringly. I slowly let go of his arm.

Third person's POV

Zee slowly open the door seeing the exact two guys. He cleared his throat , closing the door behind. The both of them looked at Zee and soon the sound of Nunew locking the door was heard.

"Move." One of them said as Zee smirk. Zee then kicked one of them in the stomach making the other guy's eyes widened. The other guy then started throwing punch but Zee blocked it , grabbing his arm , slamming him onto the wall of the cubicle. The other guy charged towards Zee as Zee then push the guy away , blocking the guy who was charging towards him. Zee punched him as the other guy grabbed him from the back but Zee , grabbed his arm , carrying him and slammed him to the ground.

The other guy then took out his knife , pointing it to Zee. He tried to slash Zee but Zee was slick enough to block it. Zee blocked his knife , kicking it out of his hand. Soon the door open revealing Nunew.

"Zee ! Watch out !" Zee turned back seeing the other guy charging towards him. Zee moved away , kneeing him on the stomach. The both of them were on the ground as Zee breathed hard. He look at Nunew , frowning.

"I told you not to go out !" He said.

"We need backup .." said the guy into his in-ear. Zee then quickly grabbed Nunew's hand.

"We gotta get out of here .." He said as Zee dragged Nunew out of the washroom.

Merry Christmas everyone !!! Here's my Christmas gift !! Another chapter uploaded ! ❤️ do enjoy and have a great Christmas everyone !!! Happy holidays !! ❤️❤️❤️🎅🏼🎅🏼🥳🥳

- author 🤍