Magical.

Okay, this chapter contains SEXUAL CONTENT. I felt really weird writing this and I just wanted to say I hope it didn't turn out terrible.. I'm sorry if I'm really bad at this.

\__\

I walked into Demi's room after getting ready. Demi was sprawled out across the bed, her sexy legs under the sheets. I was ready for this, although I was nervous. I've never been with a girl before. Demi got off of the bed swaying her hips over to me, once she got to me she wrapped her arms around my frame.

"Come with me, get comfortable." She whispered seductively in my ear, her hot breath trickled down the back of my spine making my pants get a little bit wet in the centre.

"D-Demi, don't t-tease me." She pushed me down on the bed, resting her knee in between my legs causing a moan to escape my lips.

"Oh baby, did i do that to you?" She knew exactly what she was going to me, she lickedher lips with her wet long tongue,making me Damp. I wish that her tongue was so deep inside me, she's already making me wet;I could orgasm just thinking about the things she would do to me.

"Y-y-yes." Her knee seemed to be pushed even more deeper into me. She began to take her knee away and started rubbing circular moments over my jeans right over my clit. I was throbbing, and this was all her doing I was wet and it was all her. Everything was her fault... Well that's my excuse.

I decided to kick off of my jeans, and shirt as I was just left in bra and panties. She positioned herself in between my legs, blowing through my panties to my clit and sometimes the occasional lick. I could lose it any moment now.

"Please Demetria" she began sucking on my clit through my pants causing my pants to get soaking wet as if their weren't already. After a while of sucking, she decided that she would take off my pants and slowly blow on my centre. I was moaning, I moaned so much my mouth went dry. She began licking my clit in circular motions, and started pumping her fingers inside me. I couldn't stop moaning I tried biting my lip, but I couldn't. I tried covering my mouth but I couldn't I had to grasp something. I started to scratch Demi's back, to release the tension that she is creating and the hell she is dragging me through.

She began licking deep inside me. Every moan which escaped was heard. I think the neighbour will think we're crazy.

"I love... You .. B-b-baby" I tried speaking in between pants.

She brought her lips to mine and kissed me passionately.

"I love you too baby. I love teasing you" she started purring in my ear.

I pushed on her head forcing her tongue deeper inside me, it felt so good. She began pumping her fingers deep inside me, I think she could tell I was close to my climax. I couldn't stop myself from orgasming, I buckled my hips as my toes curled and my eyes shut. I felt so exhausted,she licked me clean out and we kissed; all I could taste was my cum mixed with her saliva. That was a magical night I will never forget.