Forgiveness

First off I wanna THANKYOU guys for supporting this story, it means so much to me. Message me on wattpad, if you need anything and stay strong.
-Danii
_______
Skye's POV
SUMMER, are you serious?
"What are you doing here?" She came and sat next to me and Melanie.
"I'm back from Australia... It's been 3 months.. I guess I have some explaining to do.." Yeah she does, she left 3 months ago to go explore Australia, and she left without saying a word. I missed her. I had 2 year relationship with her, and she just left me, no goodbye. I waited for her for like 1 month, I thought she'd come backs, I gave up on her. I don't love her anymore.
"You know Summer.. I don't love you, I used to but can we just be friends?"

"Yeah, that's actually what I came to tell you about. but why was Melanie kissing you on that bench?" She brought me into hug, we broke apart and I saw Demi... She looked so broken and sprinted away.
"I um.. Have to go.." I squeezed past Summer.
I'm so mad right now. I need to find Demi..
_________
I ran past a whole field and I CANT FIND HER.
I need to call her and explain all of this.
I pull out my iPhone and scroll down my contacts and proceed to call Demi.
She answered!
"Hey.. Look I need to explain.. It wasn't my fault."
"You cheated on me Skye, you've hurt me."
"DEMI WE ARENT EVEN DATING, WERE NOT EVEN GOING OUT I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, I CANT READ YOUR MIND DEMETRIA!" I screamed why the fuck did I do that.
"SO YOU KISSED ME, LIKE THIS WAS SOME KIND OF GAME? I COULD LOSE MY JOB!" She seemed really pissed off.
"I'm sorry, look I want to make it up to you.. It wasn't my fault I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you... I love you Lovato." I fiddled with my ring.
"Okay... I'm sorry too Skye, don't make me regret this, I want to be happy, and you make me feel it. I love you too Skye." I hung up the phone and scrolled down to Summers contact.
I best make it up to Demi, Well be live next door, it can't be hard.. But first I might ask Summer to come to mine and we can have a little catch up.
I click her contact and it starts to ring.

"Hey, wanna meet me at the edge of road near the park, we can catch up and come back to mine?" Maybe she can help me make it up to Demi.
"Hey, take a deep breath, and yeah id love too..." I smile at her response.
"Okay meet you there!" I hung up and put my iPhone in my pocket.
_______

At the moment me and Summer are on my bed.
"So Skye how's life?" I look down.
"Life, ugh it's okay. I'm having girl trouble.you?" I look down and play with my shoe laces.
"That bad huh? And I'm just excited for your 18th in 2 days!" She jump on me.
"Alright, GEEZ!" We both laugh.
I heard the door slam, and someone sprinting up the stairs. The door got opened forcefully by Blake.
"I'm gunna kill you! Like everyone has seen my UNDERWEAR!" I could tell he was kidding by the way he tried not to laugh and bit his tongue! He grabbed me by the waist, and started to dangle me out of the window , like old times. I knew Blake would never drop me, he's so muscular.
"MAN! WHAT IF YOU DROP ME BRO YOUR INSANE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I saw Demi run out seeing me from the window...
"Oh HEY MISS LOVATO."
"HEY.... Why do you have such an obsession with windows?" How do I answer that. I just laugh.
"Well I don't incase you haven't noticed IM GETTING DANGLED AND I THINK THE BLOOD IS RUSHING TO MY HEAD!"

"OH HEY MISS LOVATO!" How does she know her?

"Hey.. WHOREVER SHOUTED MY NAME" she giggles, which is the cutest thing I've ever heard in my life. They quickly pull me back in.
"NEVER AND I REPEAT, NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! I WILL RIP OUT YOUR FUCKING SOUL!" I'm not pissed I'm trying to be serious but it doesn't work, I always end up laughing. I have actually enjoyed this day.
_________

After catching up with Summer and Blake, I'm finally alone, my thoughts drift to Demi.. I mean.. I love her but she's 21 and has a kid, I love jake too, I mean her having a child doesn't even bother me, but it scares me that I'm
Falling too deep.
IVE GOT A PLAN.
I quickly gather abit of paper. I draw Demi, it look me like 5 attempts but I think it went great.
To Demi:
Hey beautiful,Look at my window?I've got a surprise!x
_______
Demi's POV
I felt my phone buzz in my jeans pocket, ugh this better be good. I got my phone and looked at the message it one from Skye, I slide the lock and put my password in.
From Skyexxx
Hey beautiful,look at my window?I've got a surprise!x
I do as instructed and look out of her window, first of it all it says in big writing.
'I'm sorry.Im
Just kinda scared I'm falling Inlove.' Then she changed it to 'I will always love you and Jake, it's a lot to take on but I'll try for you' I'm literally crying, no one has ever been this sweet.
'I'm 18 in 2 days... Maybe then we can make us official?' I can't stop my tears spilling out my eyes.
'We'll keep it on the down low.' It's like she wants me to cry.
'I'll take it you to dinner, and I'll show you what it's like to be a princess my princess.'
'Oh and I drew you something. It's not that good'
She flips the next card over and I can't believe it, she has so much talent. I love her so much.. It's a drawing of me... I can't even express my feelings right now.. You know when people say where do you see yourself in 5 years... I see myself with Skye, being happy.
______
I JUST WANNA SAY THAT THE DRAWING ISNT MINE. When the card thing happened it reminded me of you belong with me with the go prom with me video thing? THE TAYLOR SWIFT VIDEO! Does anyone get what I mean? I'm just crazy.